SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010

3 posters

Go down

Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010 Empty Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010

Post by mayorm Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:37 am

The Simtropolis Lacrosse League is coming to Simsports, for its third season which will begin in 2010. Signups for new teams will be held on this thread. But I ask that you don't signup until after the Playoffs are over and I have an estimate on how many teams are returning for next season. Check back for the franchise requirements. Why should I singup you ask? Well for the 3rd STLL season rosters will be introduced, and with rosters comes an all-star game, and much more will all enhance the level of play.
Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010 STLL

Signup Requirments:
coming soon

Returning Franchises:
Portage Des Sioux Thunder
Renault Riverhawks
Bal Eraus Bash
Laval Citadels

Last edited by mayorm on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
mayorm
mayorm

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-06-19

http://simmania.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010 Empty Re: Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010

Post by Slacker Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am

Fantastic, great to have you here Mayorm Very Happy.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010 Empty Re: Simtropolis Lacrosse League is Coming for 2010

Post by canuck3360 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:48 am

great!
I was gonna suggest this to you as the most successfull leagues broaden and spread out over more websites look at the STHL and SLB both are on 4 sites(ST,SC4D,Here and their own)

let me know when you want your own section and I can get you all set up.

also Laval will return for next year for sure lol
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mayorm Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:48 am

well i thought about it and decided to branch out so I went to simsports. anyway glad to see Laval returning.
mayorm
mayorm

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-06-19

http://simmania.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down