SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made a mistake

5 posters

Go down

I made a mistake Empty I made a mistake

Post by dljrfn2000 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Hey guys, sorry I didn't tell you this earlier I was thinking about it and just never got around to posting it. Back during the bids there was a small something made over the rating system because I think it was craigs bar that all of a sudden had a negative bar. That was me, but it was not intentional I was using the scroll pad on my laptop and I accidentally clicked the negative button. I didn't feel like saying at the time because I didn't think really any one would believe it was an accident because of the health care debate (and the fact I'm the only one on the conservative side of that) and the issue with the simplympic stadiums was maybe bending some people out of shape at the time. So sorry for freaking you out craig, love the bid congrats on getting the games, no one is out to get you I just accidentally hit the negative button and sorry to the admin for making you guys have to take that off that was a total my bad. Embarassed
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

I made a mistake Empty Re: I made a mistake

Post by Aranho Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Just my POV. I don't really like the rating system. Why must comments be rated? Comments is always one-sided generally. Why must a comment be rated bad if you don't agree with it? It goes the same for the Youtube rating system.

I'm quite glad that the rating system has been taken away though. No offense.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 pm

It wasn't just you dljrfn there were multiple abusers of the system during the time in question therfore it was removed
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 am

Ok it was just around the time I had hit the negative button on Craig's that it got removed. I just wanted to apologize if it was me, it wasn't an intentional rating.
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 am

I forgive you, it's no biggy xD
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 am

Don't worry about it dljfrn. From the sounds of it, it wasn't you that created the problem anyway Very Happy.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 am

Slacker wrote:Don't worry about it dljfrn. From the sounds of it, it wasn't you that created the problem anyway Very Happy.

ok that's good. Thanks, just wanted to make sure it wasn't me and apologize if it was my fault.
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down