SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian/Quebec Politics!

3 posters

Go down

Canadian/Quebec Politics! Empty Canadian/Quebec Politics!

Post by Blakeway Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 am

Here, post your opinion about everything of the Canadian/Quebec Politic! This subject has been created due to the debate with Cormiermax and I into the ISC Session Bid that we aren't suppose to writte about it and Canuck told us to do this subject so I just create it! xD

Hope you'll like it and thank you!

- Blakeway -

Separatist all the way! xD

Vive le Québec libre!
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Canadian/Quebec Politics! Empty Re: Canadian/Quebec Politics!

Post by cormiermax Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

Hahaha well all im saying is a Independent Quebec would be a disaster.
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 am

A Disaster only for Canada... A Liberty for Quebec and a good new relationship with other countries!
Blakeway
Blakeway

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 am

ok so fuck everyone else then? I don't think the US would deal to well with you and it'd seperate the Maritimes from the rest of Canada and do you honestly think Quebec can survive in this day and Age on it's own? no economy= no way to survive
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah i dont even think Quebec has the economy to survive.
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 pm

canuck3360 wrote:ok so fuck everyone else then? I don't think the US would deal to well with you and it'd seperate the Maritimes from the rest of Canada and do you honestly think Quebec can survive in this day and Age on it's own? no economy= no way to survive

Hmm, it's OUR independance? What's the connection with the Maritimes? Dude, Quebec may well self-sufficient. And the States needs our electricity (Quebec ones) ... Moreover, the United States have nothing to lose by denying or ignoring the separation of Quebec. Canada yes. But if you really want to know ... Canada does not care at all about Quebecers ... We call that Quebec bashing. They only keep us because we're the third economy of Canada after Alberta (1st) and Ontario (2nd). Also, the English Canadians want to keep us just because we are helping to make their little ego, because we give them an OPPORTUNITY to consider them as billingual even when they do not speak French. We are nothing but crap for most of them ... We are nothing but "Stupid Frenchies". Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect

Maybe those arguments are a little bit too "radical and surreal" but they are only the strict truth. Read this and you'll know why we want to separate... This is only a little reason... there's alot of them! xD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Quebec_sentiment

Sincerly,

- Blakeway -
Blakeway
Blakeway

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 pm

People dislike Quebec because all it dose is wine and moan and bitch.
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:58 pm

just so you know Wiki articles can be manipulated and also so you know I have a ton of friends in Quebec funny how all of them have said it would be a distaster if they Seperated from Canada(both for Quebec and Canada) and the conection to the Maritimes comes from me looking at it more globally you have to realise the rammifications sure it's nice to say oh let's be our own. You were close in 95 I remeber I watched the Coverage on CBC there is a reason it failed you know and polled lately it'll fail again.

imagine if say the Midwest Seperated then the US would be divided completely in half. Thats my issue here

There may be some but it's not the nation as a whole that'd be like sayingDetroit is a shithole Well it's not I'm from there but to others it may seem that way and if the media portray's it and you here it enough it may seem like the truth when it isn't. It's all a matter of how you look at it your obviously a seperatist but your view may be skewed by that as is mine on Detroit I love the city so my views on it are skewed.

I have to ask Blakeway how old are you? Curiosity has set in how old were you when the 95 referendum went down and is this sentiment embedded from parents political views or not. No judgement really just curiosity.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 pm

I know about the wiki articles, but there's also books and citations of English Canadians who insult Quebecers. Cormiermax: What's your problem dude?

I know your view Canuck, and for awnser your last question, I'm only 14. xD
Don't worry... I got a lot of sources and my family is very "political"! Razz
So I was only like 2 weeks years old when the 95 refedendum gets on the way! And I know why they won (I mean the "Non" side), It's because the Canadian government accept alot, but very alot, of immigrants without very care about the normal process, so the new immigrants were now Canadians just before they can vote, so they vote! For who? The "Non" side, because they want to vote to stay in Canada cuz they want to keep good relations with the country, government, who accept them? You should look informations about that...

Well thanks and have a nice day y'all!

Sincerly,

- Blakeway -

P.S. Detroit is a great city, my aunt went there this summer. Brings me back photos! xD
Blakeway
Blakeway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down