SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Tennis League (ITL)

+8
alicaponi
Bess
Bruce
Wacky32
simsamerica
canuck3360
Joe 90
emperordaniel
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 Empty Re: International Tennis League (ITL)

Post by emperordaniel Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Country/Dependency: Grand
National Flag: International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 ThirdFlagoftheRepublicanKingdomofGrandandBelluterra
Player: Prince Luke Petersroy (a son of the King)

Country/Dependency: Grand
National Flag: same as above
Player: Michael Strogoff

Country/Dependency: Belluterra
National Flag: International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 FlagoftheAutonomousRepublicofBelluterramidres
Player: John Smith

Country/Dependency: Belluterra
National Flag: same as above
Player: Phil Harold
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 Empty Re: International Tennis League (ITL)

Post by Wacky32 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 am

I will post my flags soon! Very Happy
Wacky32
Wacky32

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://sibf.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 Empty NOTICE:

Post by emperordaniel Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Whatever nations or dependencies don't sign up their flags by the 1st of May, they will be playing under the SimSports flag.
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 Empty NOTICE:

Post by emperordaniel Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:13 am

If less than a certain amount of players sign up (currently, I'm referring to 32 players), I will fill in the gaps with randomly selected RL countries.

Countries who are expected to sign up soon:

Kingdom of Waterbridge - 1 more player
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 am

I'm thinking of asking for an official SimSports board, but it will depend on how successful this first season is. If it is, I will probably ask for one sometime in July... Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by alicaponi Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 am

I was thinking of doing that for the SSLR, how do you actually request? (sorry to hijack your thread)
alicaponi
alicaponi

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 am

It's ok, but I don't really think you are hijacking my thread, just posting an off-topic post, which is usually fine, but depends on the thread.

About your question, I believe you PM one of the admins and ask them to set it up for you. Smile

PS: Do you have a country that you would like to sign up here? It would be great if you do. Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 am

All you have to do is PM an admin (canuck or Joe 90) and they can set one up for you Smile Just tell one what subforums you want, what the main forum is to be called, etc.
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by alicaponi Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 am

Yeah I will enter a player, partly cause I feel bad about off topic, but also cause I've been meaning to for ages so wait like ten minutes Smile

Oh and thanks for the answers guys Smile
alicaponi
alicaponi

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 am

alicaponi wrote:
I've been meaning to for ages so wait like ten minutes

I can't wait Razz

Seriously, though, that's great! Just make sure to enter two players for a bigger advantage Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by alicaponi Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 am

Flag:
International Tennis League (ITL) - Page 2 Flag

National Number 1:John Van Ruit
National Number 2:Hans Satterburn

I can't wait :p
I hope the suspense wasn't too much Very Happy
alicaponi
alicaponi

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:29 am

Waterbridge players (flag on first page)
Player: Angelo Perry
Player: Ross Carmichael
Player: Chris Humphrey
Player: Simon Booth

simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 am

Thanks alicaponi!

Thank you too, simsamerica! Just two things. You already signed up one Waterbridge player. Do you want to replace him? And one more thing... you can't have four players per country... but if you move two players to the Stone Republic, or if two of those Bridgish players are actually from a dependency of Waterbridge... you can have them. Smile

PS: Alicaponi, The suspense was too much... but your cool flag revived me Razz
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 am

ugh Razz nah, just the first guy and Carmichael, top two guys in Bridgeish tennis. currently waterbridge has no dependencies.
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by alicaponi Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 am

I'm glad you like the flag, I'm thinking of doing a CJ for it but I'm not sure if I have the time. Damn I'm off topic again!
alicaponi
alicaponi

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 am

It's ok, I'm sure there are dozens of examples of that happening... not only on SS...
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 am

Doesn't mean they are a good thing Razz
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:03 am

Dosen't mean they are that bad, usually anyways... Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 am

K50 Dude wrote:Doesn't mean they are a good thing Razz
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 am

emperordaniel wrote:
Dosen't mean they are that bad Razz
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 am

For the benefit of those who already signed up; Here's the list of people who have already signed up (A-Z):

Andover - alicaponi
Athens County - Wacky32
Belluterra - emperordaniel
Cincinnati - Wacky32
Grand - emperordaniel
Linktoria - Wacky32
Louisville - Wacky32
Martopia - Birchbark
Sunrise Empire - Bess
Waterbridge - simsamerica

and for the benefit of those who haven't; because of all the requests for a simulator, I am currently searching for one Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Ok people, I found a simulator today.

It's called "Tennis", and it's on Coolbuddy.com

to celebrate, I am moving up my intentions to get a board later, and am asking for one right now. cheers
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:25 am

Here are the RL countries that I'm signing up (countries will be crossed out at random if more sim-countries sign up by the 1st)

Russia
Ethiopia
Ukraine
America
France
India

Last edited by emperordaniel on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Got replaced by Syldavia, Cattala, Karasem, Insulo, Matinenda, & Nuevo Rico)
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Just thought I'd list the players for the RL countries:

Russia:
Nadia Petrova
Marat Safin

Ethiopia:
Abraham Habte
Kiros Tekle

Ukraine:
Yuliana Fedak
Alyona Bondarenko

America:
Michael Russel
Martina Navratilova

France:
Marion Bartoli
Gael Monfils

India:
Leander Paes
Mahesh Bhupathi

Last edited by emperordaniel on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Got replaced with Syldavia, Cattala, Karasem, Insulo, Matinenda, & Nuevo Rico)
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next