SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I

Go down

Would YOU like to see a coronation update?

Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I I_vote_lcap100%Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I I_vote_lcap0%Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I Empty Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I

Post by emperordaniel Fri May 20, 2011 6:13 am

Coronation of King-Emperor Charles I PrinceImperialCharlesPetersroyCountofTranquilViscountsSkarrandCreek1993-
Charles I

Charles has been effectively King-Emperor of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo for about two weeks now,but he hasn't been crowned yet, as it is Grandian tradition to not crown the new King until 12 weeks have passed since the death of the previous King. This would place his coronation on the 28th of July.

So, to make it brief, would YOU like to see a coronation update for Charles? If you answer yes, it would be nice if you could also say what you would like to see in the coronation... Very Happy

btw, here are the things he will be crowned as:

Emperor of Belluterra
King of Grand
King of Malo
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down