SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetherton

Go down

Hetherton Empty Hetherton

Post by Melbourne Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Here is the beginning to my new city, Hetherton. There will be pics to follow soon, but first up:

The city has blossomed from an industrial city to a booming commercial city. There is a CBD (Central Business District) of high and medium commercial surrounded by a small amount of medium residential and finally surrounded on three sides by the suburbs. There is an elevated highway system in and around the city which has place limitations on growth and also is quite ugly. A report has been issued to be written to determine the best solution to fix the transport issues of the situation.

Also, the highway runs along the edge of the river and blocks the nearby residential suburbs from the water. A competition is going to be released to find what is the best solution to fix the problem.

Similarly, there will be a second competition to find solutions to re-develop the industrial area and docks.

These competitions will be released to the Simsport community for you to place suggestions and entries once I have loaded pictures of the areas.
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Hetherton Empty Re: Hetherton

Post by Melbourne Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Just a little hosue keeping to start with.

Hetheron is the second city in the nation of Victoria can has a healthy rivalry with Melbourne. It will bid for the Simlympics once the major building works have been completed or are nearing completion. These building works have been implemented both to have a stellar bid but also to hold off the global economic crisis. These building projects are projected to secure an added 15,000 jobs for the economy of Hetherton.

Here is the National Flag of VictoriaHetherton Flag11
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melbourne Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 am

Newsflash:::
In a sudden and daring political move, the opposition Liberal Party has lead a coup against the reigning Labor Party. For just over a year now, Victoria has been suffering under the cruel iron fist of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd. He has spent millions of tax-payer money on junkets around the world, spending a quarter of his time in office overseas. His controlling nature meant that he as enacted laws that give himself the power of the States and security, removing most rights from the Victorian people and their States. He went on a power hungry reign of terror, destroying the economic prosperity of the nation in favour of supporting the workers. He single handedly caused a collapse of the sharemarket, but conveniently blamed it on the Global Financial Crises. 5 of the top 10 business went bankrupt due to his heavy handed approach to businesses. BHP Billiton, Telstra, Woolworths, ANZ and NVB all went bankrput after these new tax hikes for big businesses went to 65% of total profit plus increases Superannuation 20%. These measures have caused a complete collapse of the economic climate in the country and as such, Malcolm Turnball has lead this coup against the Government.

Victoria is not an aggressive nation but things had come to such an extent that the only way of removing Kevin Rudd from office was from a coup. THe incoming Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has a personal wealth for $100million US dollars and is pro-business. Since the coup, the economy has risen 15% in two days and more increases are expected.

The future of Victoria is looking more certain now, as it has just been announced the the Labor party has been banned from Federal Parliament due to their shocking ability to run the country every time they come to power.

As a further sign of the future, Malcolm Turnbull has placed making Victoria a republic his utmost priority.
Here is his speach :
Never again shall we suffer under the hand of the Labor Party. Never again shall be have to deal with economic suppression and destruction. Never again will we have to deal with a situation like this. Never again shall be have a ruler who is seperated from the country, above all others, with no concept of reality. So, it is at this time I present to you, my country, my people, my friends, that I am putting a referendum to you to remove the Monarchy and transform Victoria into the prosperous republic that we so deserve. Yes, we will remove the Queen Elizabeth II. Yes, we will have a head of state from this country. Yes, we will prosper.
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melbourne Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Hetherton Hether10

Mmm industry. This is an area with which I am looking for suggestion to fix. If your suggestion is used, or if you submit a plan etc. then this harbour and possible surround places will be up for naming by you of of your nation etc. The desired outcome is too have a green mixed used, commercial and residential zone with plenty of parks etc. or can be sports zone, doesnt matter as yet
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down