SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games

+33
Engorn
dcmetro3479
aleksfacco
simsamerica
liveblue
xlchris
Leech
CarmineHilton
ilikehotdogsalot
Joe 90
GreekMan
Neil
spore415
Aranho
Peter
Orchid22
woodb3kmaster
Melbourne
mitsos
philly_boy
knarfmo
Matt
Bindie
azk1013
IDScalcio
patfirefghtr
SIMplMn9
Emperor Stormont
dizflip
Jcool663
canuck3360
Seahawk Fan121
Slacker
37 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 Empty Re: List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games

Post by philly_boy Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 am

oops, sorry Razz
philly_boy
philly_boy
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.simcitygreece.gr

Back to top Go down

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 Empty Re: List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games

Post by Peter Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:39 am

hey, guys, Ainken aint part of AIN anymore Sad
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 am

Well Belle Chasse wont be a country or dependendy by the time the Simlympics role around.. So they can be taken of the list. Lisieux is now tyler's country. Belle Chasse is being sold to Escambia due to the fact, Lisieux just doesnt have the money to run it anymore. But Belle Chasse will be a state of Escambia.. So no need to have BC on the list..

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Stormont Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 am

**never mind**

Didn't see the name, though not to be anal but it has to be Imperial Atlantean Empire.
Emperor Stormont
Emperor Stormont

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Cheers for the clarification Nate Smile.

And Stormont, no problem. We automatically shorten the names of competing countries to save space on banners and such like. But if a competitor would rather their nation be referred to be a more 'official' name, then that's fine (As long as it's not say 'The constitutional democratic republic of the transvanian islands' Razz)
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GreekMan Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Cardiff, South New Scotland, Australia
can my banner have the australian flag?
take out my other names
i don't know if there is a a catagory for me but place me in north america if it's ok

GreekMan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 am

Thanks, added Smile.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 am

Peter wrote:hey, guys, Ainken aint part of AIN anymore Sad

Yes, Ainkien is back to North America and the Nalsa Islands are in Eurasia.
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 am

Updated Smile.

Am I right in thinking the Nalsa Islands are in Oceania, as I added an Oceanic group yesterday?
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 am

They were part of AIN, but yeah, now it's in Oceania.

Last edited by Matt on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matt
Matt
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Lower Columbia is now part of AIN, so it'd be great if it were moved to that category Smile
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 am

Done Smile.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 90 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Emperor Stormont wrote:Didn't see the name, though not to be anal but it has to be Imperial Atlantean Empire.
I'm just in the process of updating these, and tried "Imperial Atlantean Empire" but it doesn't fit on the bar. No
In my opinion "Imperial" or "Empire" could be sacrificed, since they mean the same thing and each makes the other redundant.

GreekMan wrote:Cardiff, South New Scotland, Australia
can my banner have the australian flag?
take out my other names
i don't know if there is a a catagory for me but place me in north america if it's ok
Someone else is currently using the name and flag of Australia, but I don't recognise the username so they may well be cut in the near future by Kumba's Razor Gang, which would let you take it over. I'll have a word and see what we can do Smile

Here are the new and updated bars, as far as I can gather. If I've missed someone, or you have a new flag you'd like used let me know.

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-AnkouList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-AuvergneList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-CasanaresList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-CascadiaList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-KoreaList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-LisieuxList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-NewBurgundyList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-OceanportList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-OonteRotoccoList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-OssilList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-RafforsiaList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-SetoList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-ShalmanList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-UmbrosiniList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-VillasolanoList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 am

Cheers Smile.

I put Korea down as Republic of Korea to differentiate it from the RL Koreas and entered GreekMan's nation down as South New Scotland, to differentiate from the other Australia and the RL Australia.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 90 Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm

We already have the Czech Republic, Italy, Japan, Australia so I don't think its that much of an issue.

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-SouthNewScotlandList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:28 am

Couple of new banners needed please Joe Smile.

Dutch Columbia (Flag)
Lacroix Islands (Flag)
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Slacker wrote:Updated Smile.

Am I right in thinking the Nalsa Islands are in Oceania, as I added an Oceanic group yesterday?

That's right- Oceania.

(I didn't know you had added that one).
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 90 Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Slacker wrote:Dutch Columbia (Flag)
Doesn't look like a flag to me Wink

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-LacroixList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:42 am

actually one change joe Lacroix Islands is LXI not LAC
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 am

Joe 90 wrote:
Slacker wrote:Dutch Columbia (Flag)
Doesn't look like a flag to me Wink

List of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 A-blankList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 B-LacroixList of competing nations for the XIII Simlympic Games - Page 4 D-end

Oops, wrong image - https://2img.net/h/i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/seahawk121/DCL.jpg
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 am

Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 am

3 to go!
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 am

Might be more, I realised a problem with that number Razz.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 am

oh? come on msn ad tell me then lol
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikehotdogsalot Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 am

Wow, the bars are looking great! Very Happy Thanks for setting up the buttons Joe and the whole ISC team!
ilikehotdogsalot
ilikehotdogsalot
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next