SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's

3 posters

Go down

Who will make the playoffs?

MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_lcap0%MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_lcap0%MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_lcap50%MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_lcap50%MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's Empty MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's

Post by canuck3360 Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 am

SO I thought we could try this here
The Idea is to discuss all things MLB(even minor Leagues)

Now that the Trade dealine has passed what do you think about the big moves made
Atlanta Braves
Acquired INF Casey Kotchman and RHP Steve Marek from the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim for INF Mark Teixiera

Detroit Tigers
Acquired RHP Kyle Farnsworth from the New York Yankees for C Ivan Rodriguez

Boston Red Sox
Sent OF Manny Ramirez to the Los Angeles Dodgers; Acquired OF Jason Bay from the Pittsburgh Pirates in exchange for RHP Craig Hansen and OF Brandon Moss.

Chicago White Sox
Acquired OF Ken Griffey Jr. and cash considerations from the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for RHP Nick Masset and INF Danny Richar.

Florida Marlins
Acquired LHP Arthur Rhodes from the Seattle Mariners in exchange for RHP Gaby Hernandez

Los Angeles Dodgers
Acquired OF Manny Ramirez from the Boston Red Sox; Sent INF Andy LaRoche and RHP Avery (Bryan) Morris to the Pittsburgh Pirates
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's Empty Re: MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's

Post by Slacker Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 am

Woo, never heard of any of those players Razz. Pittsburgh Pirates sound cool though lol.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998

Back to top Go down

MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's Empty Re: MLB-Major League Baseball Discussion's

Post by canuck3360 Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 pm

lol well the Bucs aint so good but hey at least you liked a team

so my Tigers are in a gigantic freefall that trade that they made was a stupid trade

Pudge=.290 hitter and a Leader on and off the field as well as a Halll of Fame Player
Farnsworth=(holds back obsenities) Middle Releif and not very good at that(3 homers in his first 2 appearences with the Tigers surrendered(blowing leads in 2 difffernt games)

so with that................I got nothin
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:02 am

Ah well, you win some; you lose some.

Hows the baseball/softball going at the Olympics? Haven't watched any of it so far.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:22 pm

the US/China game was one to watch several hit batters(one in the head and taken to the hospital) several ejections,two catcher collisions oh and the US won 9-1

otherwise it's been some pretty good baseball I'm still pretty angry that this is the last olympics with it and softball

baseball's my second passion(besides hockey) and I absolutly think if you guys in the UK gave it a shot you'd love it(plus the games go quicker than Cricket tests)
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm

I wish it was in the 2012 line up as it might have been the ignition the sports needed in this country, ah well.

Twenty20 goes pretty quickly...
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by GreekMan Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Go Padres!!!!!

GreekMan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:55 am

lol well typical of my Tigers I go to 2 games this week

Monday vs. NY Yankees they lose 13-9(NYY is about in the same place Detroit is)
Wednesday vs. LA Angels of Anaheim they win 9-6(and LA is one of the top teams in Baseball)

so with that your left scrathing your head and saying what the hell happened lol

and for those who didn't catch it the Medals from the Olympics
Gold-Korea
Silver-Cuba
Bronze-USA
RU-Japan
and that should end any arguments taht only the US is good lol the US hasnt won a gold sice 2000 and even then that was a suprise seeing as we don't have pro's in there the USA Roster was all College and Minor Leaguers so I'm rather proud of the US Team(even included 1 Tigers Minor Leaguer who is now up with the big club and hit a homer last night)
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down