SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Marin 2010

Go down

San Marin 2010 Empty San Marin 2010

Post by Urbanboarder Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:55 am

Username - Urbanboarder
CJ/Nation/City Name - San Marin, Alamadea
Union/Geographical Location - North America
Preferred 3 letter code - SMN

The San Marin Office of Strategic Planning is currently sponsoring regional workshops and sessions where a group of 10 logos previously chosen by the office staff and Greater Alamadea Government officials are being showcased and voted on within the coming week. Here is one of the logos in the running:

San Marin 2010 Sanmar10

Here are some close up shots of my city..captions to follow this weekend..along with more photos of the olympic venues, local hot spots, and more!!

San Marin 2010 Openin10

San Marin 2010 Curlin10

San Marin 2010 Hockey10

San Marin 2010 Overhe10

Last edited by Urbanboarder on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : **updated**)
Urbanboarder
Urbanboarder

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

San Marin 2010 Empty Re: San Marin 2010

Post by Urbanboarder Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:51 pm

My first update is finally posted as of 12/11/09. Sorry for the delay, I will be posting my full bid within the next two weeks..lots and lots of work involved, as you already know! Preparation has been the key!
Urbanboarder
Urbanboarder

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down