SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dependencies

4 posters

Go down

Dependencies Empty Dependencies

Post by Bindie Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

ARGH

I have copied a large base of files from my previous computer and started playing Sim City 4 again. Terraformed a region to look similar to the one I had before my previous computer went nuts and turtle up.

Anyway now I have placed all of my additional files in the Plug-ins folder but unfortunately I have lost most of my dependencies, I also decided not to install NAM June 2007 as I knew there was the new NAM July 2009, so i installed the 2009 version instead.

Anyway because I am uber-impatient is there a way i can download a stock of dependencies without having to look for every single file and download each file one by one, as I am really itching to recreate my city and start placing bids for things such as tennis opens, F1 races and etc. I am fed up of placing my beautiful imperial style buildings and sports stadiums only for grass textiles to appear where a Beautiful pitch/garden is supposed to be or where concrete is supposed to be. I need help fast any help I receive would be gladly appreciated.
Bindie
Bindie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Dependencies Empty Re: Dependencies

Post by Joe 90 Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:31 pm

There's a page on SC4Devotion that lists pretty much all the major dependencies. Might be a good place to start.
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bindie Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks, there are a lot of downloads I have to do this week now *sigh*. Looks like I won't be able to have a bid or a CJ up for quite some time Sad
Bindie
Bindie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bindie Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi all, thought notify you that I have downloaded all neccessary dependencies in a time far quicker then Usain Bolt. No I have a City that is in the rebuilding phase and will now finally have a CJ up REAL soon. Thank you Joe for your informative information.
Bindie
Bindie

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but could someone please post a link to said page on SC4Devotion so I can download said dependencies?
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 am

your best bet is to read the read me's they link you to the dependancies

as well if you search on SC4Devotion.com you can find what ya need I have no clue what page is referenced
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down