SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation of flags

2 posters

Go down

Creation of flags Empty Creation of flags

Post by Bindie Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Does anyone know how you can create flags that can be used in game? I am looking to create national and Principality flags for my Region in Simcity 4. So far I have all of these National flags from around the world and I think the flag of Rorysville (It was on Simtropolis), but I don't know how you can create your own Nation's flags.

ANy help would be really appreciated.
Bindie
Bindie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Creation of flags Empty Re: Creation of flags

Post by canuck3360 Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:42 pm

indeed there is a flag of Rorysville in a pack it was included by the maker as I had asked him to make me a flag for in game

in reality it's not that hard if you understand BAT

in fact there used to be a do-it yourself BAT file on ST it's mainly just plopping a texture on a plane. Now I have all the States and a few Sports Teams in rorysville in game but I have started just Photoshopping flag's in where needed.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum