SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing

+4
dljrfn2000
knarfmo
canuck3360
cormiermax
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Empty Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing

Post by cormiermax Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 pm

DAY 16

Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Vp1o
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing WIHM
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing HGDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing T0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing D0
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing ASDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BRRV
(5)
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing AGDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BNOV
(6)
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Z

Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Vp5
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing WXC50M
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing HFDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing TTDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing D0
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing AGDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BTRI
2:05:40.1
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing ASDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BRCY
2:05:54.2
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing ABDay 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BONT
2:06:06.0
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BKSA
2:06:14.1
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BGTR
2:06:33.7
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BPET
2:06:40.0
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BDOM
2:06:41.6
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BWEN
2:06:49.5
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BKGP
2:06:57.2
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BARS
2:07:07.1
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BMAI
2:07:14.9
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing A0Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing BURP
2:07:16.5
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Z
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Empty Re: Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing

Post by canuck3360 Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Another chapter in the Epic Rivalry Concludes and in extra shooters too!

Congrats to Novland on a hard earned Gold now to kick ya back to the #2 Ranking in the SIIHF World Championship's
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Empty Re: Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing

Post by cormiermax Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Haha we shall see Canuck, we shall see....
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Congrats to Novland for a hard-fought gold in hockey and to the cross country finalists too!

Thanks for a wonderful winter games, Max!
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:52 am

Congrats on a very well done winter games Max set the bar high for the next winter hosts. Congrats to the ISC on a successful run of Male and Female events. Congrats to Perthshire for a new personal best in medals and congratulations to Isporos for winning anything at all Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Icon_razz .

When should we expect to see the winter simlympic pack up on the STEX?
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:25 am

dljrfn2000 wrote: and congratulations to Isporos for winning anything at all Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Icon_razz .

Bashing a ISC member on their medal count isn't very smart at all. Good luck on your bid for 2010 then Cool
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 409

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 am

Kumba wrote:Bashing a ISC member on their medal count isn't very smart at all. Good luck on your bid for 2010 then Cool

yes because everyone here knows I already was receiving a vote from you as it was, so by 'bashing' you I did a ton to hurt my chances. Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Fresse
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 am

Kumba's dislike for people actually never creeps into his voting(until maybe now) as to that A games well done and over with Shame I walked away with 3 Medals I had hoped for a better performance seeing as the next time we Rorysville in the Simlympics will be next February
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 am

ooo I see bias here. thats bad.... ISC having a bias towards a bid... what a shame

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 am

Congratz Max for a close win in Ice Hockey! Winning at home is always great! Wink
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 am

canuck3360 wrote:Kumba's dislike for people actually never creeps into his voting(until maybe now) as to that A games well done and over with Shame I walked away with 3 Medals I had hoped for a better performance seeing as the next time we Rorysville in the Simlympics will be next February

Thanks Canuck, congrats on your hockey medals! I'm sure you're still thrilled your women team won and got a silver in quite possibly the closest Simlympic hockey game! Couldn't lost to a better person Smile

Saathof -

How about you leave your personal dispute with me and leave bashing me away from this forum? Its a shame you have to resort to this level.
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TylerD30 Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 am

he just said it looked like there was bias in the isc... get off his back....

on another note I didn't get any medals Sad LOL
TylerD30
TylerD30

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 am

Well in that case, he made the same mistake drfj did, bashing the ISC does you NO good for future bids. Hosting the Simlympic or Winter Simlympic requires close relationship with the ISC getting everything ready. I don't think the ISC would want to work with anybody who openly bashes the ISC.
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 am

Kumba wrote:Well in that case, he made the same mistake drfj did, bashing the ISC does you NO good for future bids. Hosting the Simlympic or Winter Simlympic requires close relationship with the ISC getting everything ready. I don't think the ISC would want to work with anybody who openly bashes the ISC.

I don't openly bash the ISC.... never have... don't intend to. What you seem to be once again... mistaking... is when I say I don't like you.... for past actions... it doesn't mean I'm referring to the ISC Kumba... I'm referring to you... just you no one else. If I intended to bash the ISC, I would have mentioned things like how I beat Roysville in the medal count too or something sarcastic about Nate's Bronze in Hockey... but did I? not last time I checked
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 am

dljrfn2000 wrote:

I don't openly bash the ISC.... never have... don't intend to. What you seem to be once again... mistaking... is when I say I don't like you.... for past actions... it doesn't mean I'm referring to the ISC Kumba... I'm referring to you... just you no one else. If I intended to bash the ISC, I would have mentioned things like how I beat Roysville in the medal count too or something sarcastic about Nate's Bronze in Hockey... but did I? not last time I checked

I'm ISC, making fun of a ISC member, even though you may not like the person, openly on a offical Simlympic forum, will reflect badly on you. By bashing a ISC member, you indeed are indirectly including all of the ISC. It also shows bad sportsmanship as well. If you want to bash me, do it on MSN with someone who also doesn't like me, just don't do it on a public forum.

BTW Nate isn't in the ISC he resigned.
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 am

For all you know, it could have been good natured ribbing, I once again make the point that I like the fact that rivalries are forming in the winter games and I hope to see the same happen in the summer games. They make the games more exciting I think, honestly because there is no "sport" involved in the games just kinda sitting there seeing oh did I get a medal today... is kinda boring, but if you've got some rivalries some trash talking some ribbing going on it takes the games to a whole new level, I have a friend who is Korean, god knows I was busting on her after the South Korean's blew the short track race on night one of the olympics its just another little thing we can use to make the games more than just "oh did I win a medal today?" After our little trash talking bout before the games started when we were placed in the same bracket I figured you had become mature enough to handle a little ribbing and busting on.

Guess I had that wrong...

and Tyler I am sorry to hear you didn't get anything I thought I saw you win 1 or 2 in there. Better luck in the summer games
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

ok this is the end of that discussion it was a simple misunderstanding on 5 levels so let's continue with the discussion of the games and how well you did and if you beat or beat someone in Hockey(curling too lol)
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 am

canuck3360 wrote:ok this is the end of that discussion it was a simple misunderstanding on 5 levels so let's continue with the discussion of the games and how well you did and if you beat or beat someone in Hockey(curling too lol)
Day 16- Ice Hockey Finals Cross-Country Skiing Icon_geek

I have to admit, all trash talk and arguing aside this was by far the best games both summer and winter I've seen since joining up just before the Penthsilli games by Mitos... funny thing is the games always seem to be the best when the olympics are actually going on? No offense to those who hosted inbetween those... but has anyone else noticed that?
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Kumba wrote:Well in that case, he made the same mistake drfj did, bashing the ISC does you NO good for future bids. Hosting the Simlympic or Winter Simlympic requires close relationship with the ISC getting everything ready. I don't think the ISC would want to work with anybody who openly bashes the ISC.

Which is a bias kumba. Learn your facts. But whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm

I think thats more the case of "Respect." Learn it Smile

As well as nothing in the whole world is bias free I'm afraid, you even got bias. Smile
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm

lol this is funny stuff. Idc if you think im bias. Doesnt effect me

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 am

Nate, Kumba did you guys disreguard my statement above?

now end this!
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:03 am

Congrats to everyone in the winter simlympics and thanks saathoff37 for hosting and I can't wait for the next games.
Go Linktoria Very Happy
Wacky32
Wacky32

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://sibf.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:48 pm

saathoff didn't host Cormiermax did
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 pm

lol i didnt host this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next