SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler

+4
K50
Blakeway
Bruce
Slacker
8 posters

Go down

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler Empty 15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler

Post by Slacker Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 am

First of all, my apologies about the format of these pictures. I was pretty sure I saved them all as PNG, but I saved them in Paint, which must tell you something Wink many are unfortunately JPEG and look a little fuzzy around the letters. Again, my bad. Crying or Very sad
Also, I am very sorry I can not be here to witness my own ISC session, however, I am obviously leaving it in good hands here with Slacker; It's really good having someone reliable like him to post this on my behalf when I manage my real life.

Again, sorry about the image quality and not being able to be here. I hope you will enjoy it... I will be back to see everyone's comments about it and the winner's congratulations (who I will admit, deserved it. They all do). See you later!

~K50 Dude.

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler Ee284de5

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 448ab5df

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 6f21a858

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 79e444ac

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 0fab5cea

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler F888820f

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler E5221734

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 6386f320

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 7fc7303b

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 63b88b06

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler Aee54968

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 66585286

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 825f0025

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler D280d8d9

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler 561ae8e5

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler B7cb9cd2
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler Empty Re: 15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler

Post by Bruce Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am

Ooh..exciting! Love the pics!

Can't wait!
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler Empty Re: 15th ISC Session - Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler

Post by Blakeway Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 am

Stress! :S
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 am

First I'd like to say thank you to Winchester/Roseburgh, New Chandler for hosting what has been a truly magnificent ISC Session. Future ISC Session hosts should use this, the 15th ISC Session as inspiration and I hope we'll be seeing more from New Chandler in the near future.

Now, onto tonight's main event! As always, we had a very close round of bidding, when each bid is of such a high quality it makes the task of deciding a host very difficult for us. However, we have voted for a host, and it is my pleasure in announcing that the host of the games of the thirteenth Simlympiad taking place in August 2010, is the city of....

Click!

Congratulations Chihiro! I'm sure you will do a fantastic job of hosting the games Smile. I'd also like to take this opportunity to commiserate the unfortunate bidders, I can only imagine how hard it must be to come this close to hosting the games, but please don't be too downhearted; we urge you to work to improve, and bid again. Also, remember, each of you is able to host one of our pre-games qualification tournaments.

Once again, congrats to Chihiro and good night Smile.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 am

Congrats Peter! Well I was sure since the beginning that it'll be you! It's a good choice so don't worry for me! Wink

Thank you Peter and Canuck for the great competition!
Blakeway
Blakeway

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 am

Congrats Peter! You worked hard and won!
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am

I forgot to say: That was a amazing ISC session, one of the beautifulest I ever saw! Wink
Blakeway
Blakeway

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 am

Congratulations Peter! These are going to be splendid games! I can hardly wait for what you show us, it's going to be very memorable. I am truly humbled to be the ISC session to decide what will be the best games ever.

Also, Slacker, when does the Torch Relay/Prelim Tourneys begin?
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:39 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

OMG Thank you all soooo much!! Y'all don't know how much I have been waiting to host these games...since '08!! I promise to make these games memorable and one of the most watched sim events of the summer! I have most of the promotional banners, avatars, posters, postcards, ads, sigs and other stuff done. They should be revealed in the coming days. Medals, torch relay logo, tickets, updated venues and the opening ceremony committee will be announced in the coming days as well. Smile My goal is to get as much people from all over SC to watch these games!

Petrova is hosting Ainvision 2010, so at the moment I'm a bit tied up with that until Tuesday, but after that all my energy will be geared towards the August Games Smile I cant express how happy I am right now!!

And to canuck and blake, please bid again, I hope to see y'all host the games someday! Smile Thanks to everyone in the ISC!! THANK YOU!!!! Smile
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Congratulations to Chihiro and all of the bidders - every bid was a good one. Smile
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 pm

I forgot to say this as well: Great job K50dude for hosting a great session! One of the best ones I've seen, presentation wise! Smile
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 am

Peter, if you need anything for the simlympics, feel free to ask! Wink

Oh and all the ISC members: Thanks for your time! Very Happy
Blakeway
Blakeway

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks julien! I actually have something in mind that Im going to ask you to help me out with. I'll tell you more later soon, kinda busy at the moment Smile
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 am

I know this is late but congrats Peter, sorry i was in St Louis for a vacation. Canuck's and Blakeway's bids were also very good, but mine was bad!! Anyways I cant wait for the next Simlympics in Chihiro! And thanks to K50 dude for hosting the ISC session it was a great battle then! Very Happy
Wacky32
Wacky32

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://sibf.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 am

Congratulations Peter for hosting the next Simlympic in Aug 2010. It's gonna be a blast
anarchy0029
anarchy0029

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down