SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANCELLED: Galanos - 16th ISC Session - 2011

+4
canuck3360
TekindusT
cormiermax
K50
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CANCELLED: Galanos - 16th ISC Session - 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: CANCELLED: Galanos - 16th ISC Session - 2011

Post by TekindusT Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 am

Well, nowadays there's no excuse for a tropical country for not taking part on a Winter Olympics or Simlympics. Don't you remember the Jamaican bobsleigh team?

I guess it isn't sad you cancel your bid to pull a Simlympic bid, I can't wait for it from the moment I've read your post.
TekindusT
TekindusT
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

CANCELLED: Galanos - 16th ISC Session - 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: CANCELLED: Galanos - 16th ISC Session - 2011

Post by cormiermax Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 am

Damn my favorite candidate dropped out.
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:06 am

Wacky32 wrote:And Linktoria will also host a leg of the torch relay and a block party after the games,
Remember the agreement I made with you (PM if you forgot) Wink

TekindusT wrote:Well, nowadays there's no excuse for a tropical country for not taking part on a Winter Olympics or Simlympics. Don't you remember the Jamaican bobsleigh team?
No Embarassed The only bobsleigh I remember is from Georgia (although I think that was a luge). But its [edit: the bobsleigh event not the Georgia luger in that terrible accident] fun to watch Razz

TekindusT wrote:I guess it isn't sad you cancel your bid to pull a Simlympic bid, I can't wait for it from the moment I've read your post.
You should bid Blackwater Razz joking... but you should bid Barnanova, you could pull off something pretty special IMHO.

cormiermax wrote:Damn my favorite candidate dropped out.
Sorry, but on a bright note if you want to bid against me again, wait for the games... I'll be sure to crush you Twisted Evil
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

You shouldn't cancel your bid, your bid is superior to Dwamish. I would've voted for you instead of Dwamish. Your plant plopping skills is great and you pull off the tropical feel very well. Please do reconsider and put your bid back in. You'll be in the top 2 bids. You could win this.
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 am

Kumba wrote:You shouldn't cancel your bid, your bid is superior to Dwamish. I would've voted for you instead of Dwamish. Your plant plopping skills is great and you pull off the tropical feel very well. Please do reconsider and put your bid back in. You'll be in the top 2 bids. You could win this.
Thank you, however I would really like to see somebody else win, plus I would like to make a bid for the games that will blow you all away, and to do that I need a bit of time to prepare Smile I still have plenty of other plans in store for these games, like the torch relay (another block party, anyone? Smile)
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2