SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play

3 posters

Go down

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play Empty Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play

Post by emperordaniel Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play Logofor17thISCsessionFrancistownbid
Here is the official announcement speech from the Emperor in Lake Tranquil:

I, Emperor Daniel I, am glad to announce that Francistown is bidding for the XVII ISC Session, to be held in April. Francistown is a small town, but it will grow, and in the future may even host the SimLympics. We will be glad to have the ISC in our city, and will give the members maximum hospitality. That is all for now, fellow people, and if you have any questions, just ask me. (end of speech)

Here's a brief overview of Francistown (more will soon be posted in my CJ):

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play ColossusTowers
All people entering the city currently have to pass between these two towers, the Colossus Towers, which give a great view of the northern part of...

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play StFrancisPark
...St. Francis Park, which is the biggest city park in the whole nation at present. It is crisscrossed and surrounded by beautiful canals, which have both an aesthetic value and a practical one.

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play ImperialParliamentBuilding
Finally, we reach the Imperial Parliament Building. If we win the bid, the Session will take place in the Great Meeting Hall in the left wing, and the spacious Conference Hall in the right wing.

I hope you enjoyed our bid! Khot hap ee ko, and goodnight from Grand!
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play Empty Re: Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play

Post by K50 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Nice start! Smile
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play Empty Re: Francistown 2011- Where the World Decides Where to Play

Post by emperordaniel Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks!
PS: No offense, but I believe there's a comments thread for this. Did you notice it?

Last edited by emperordaniel on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm

ISC bids usually don't have comment threads (see previous bids in the archive, for example).
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Ok, I won't make comment threads for ISC bids in the future.

PS: I would love to hear any more feedback you guys have! Very Happy
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 pm

emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down