SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments

4 posters

Go down

Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments Empty Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments

Post by Melbourne Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Comment Away!
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments Empty Re: Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments

Post by emperordaniel Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:02 pm

lookin' good so far Very Happy
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments Empty Re: Official Haarlemstraat Bid for the XIV Simlympiad - Comments

Post by Bruce Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 am

Melbourne! We haven't heard from you for a while! Teaser looks great!
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 am

Shocked Surprised Shocked You're Melbourne as in "the" Melbourne that I've read so much about???
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Melbourne Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:14 pm

thanks everyone. i managed to find an old hard drive with this city backed up on it! so i have managed to resurrect part of what i lost. more to come very soon!

@Bruce: haah yeh i know its been a while. life got hectic with uni and all that.

@emperordaniel: ummm... iguess so? that sounds bad?
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

No, it's just that I thought you never went on SimSports anymore. Haarlemstraat looks great, as it always has! Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 am

Looking great!
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down