SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service

+2
canuck3360
CraigKingOfIreland
6 posters

Go down

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service Empty Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:18 pm

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service CFProductionsScript

I really enjoy photoshopping and thought this might be a good idea. The idea is that if you need anything photoshopped, a logo made, or anything similar for your CJ then leave a message in this thread with a detailed request and I'll tell if you if I can/want to do it or not. For some logo's I may use real world ones, edited for your needs and for others I may use completely custom ones. All I ask is that you give proper credit when you post the image in your CJ. Here's some examples of photoshopping I've done for my CJ, Paranor Island.

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service AdriaAirportLogoCraig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service ICA
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service IllianCelticCraig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service IllianCityLogo
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service IllianISCLogoCraig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service MetroLogo
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service NuclearCommissionCraig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service PIRFULogo
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service PISAV3Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service ParanorAirlines
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service PITVLogos
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service PassportCraig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service SCRUBLogo

Here's a logo I re-drew for n-m-2k8-yeah's CJ, Holidia
Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service HolidiaRugby-n-m-2k8-yeah
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service Empty Re: Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service

Post by canuck3360 Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:17 am

great Idea I may call appon you for a couple things
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service Empty Re: Craig Fay Productions - Photoshop Service

Post by Peter Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:03 pm

agree with cannuck3360, i might need your help doing a couple of logos for the city Very Happy
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 am

Yeah, very nice idea Craig.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Is this thread still open, or is it closed?
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Daniel, please see the date of the last post before bumping a dead thread. This thread hasn't been active since September 2008.
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Daniel as Bruce said if a thread hasn't had a post since 2008 it's dead same for 2009 and almost assuredly 2010 maybe a few exceptions for 2010.

so please stop posting in old threads and asking if they're dead myself and joe really don't wanna have to go through every single old thread and lock them (I REALLY DON'T)
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Sorry. It will never happen again. It's just that I'm still kind of new to all this.
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down