SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled

4 posters

Go down

Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Empty Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled

Post by Jcool663 Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 am

*Update!!!*After lack of interest the ISOC has officially canceled the April Simlympics... Its sad but true...
But in the mean time Arranossa has said that they will officially plan and host the Commonwealth games to be scheduled in mid April or early may...
We are asking anyone that wants to compete to compete!! WE DO NEED YOU TO COMPETE!! the simlympics is important to the sim sports community...

[wow]The PSOC has announced that they will be makeing a exhibition and a has a logo for there application
Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Praha
Get Reday for the possiabiity of Arranossa making waves this year for the summer olympics... Let the Games Begin Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Icon_lol

*UPDATE*
Arranossa is now considered a full Applicant to the April bid... Not an official full on bid... To put in short "The Application is for a city that has some interst in hosting the games but is makeing a pre-bid to not win over the ISC but make the cities involvment known..."

I would actually laugh if a Applicant city won the bid over a full bidding city... Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Icon_lol Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Icon_lol Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Icon_lol
[/wow]

Last edited by Jcool663 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jcool663
Jcool663

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Empty Re: Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled

Post by Slacker Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:26 am

Sweet! Looking forward to it Very Happy.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled Empty Re: Arranossa Anounces Application for 2008 April Olympics Is Cancled

Post by canuck3360 Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:50 pm

nice Logo I look forward to seeing what else you hve in store for us
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcool663 Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 pm

You Can see a small bit of what i have in store by clicking here
Jcool663
Jcool663

Back to top Go down

Post by patfirefghtr Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Jcool you are going for the april simlympics awesome I cant wait to see more....
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcool663 Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:00 am

Sadly i don't believe that i am going to be ready... sadly i Crying or Very sad but unless slacker asks me to make a bid and if i have at least 2 people that would like me to make a bid.. i probably could beat a city but idk i have already given my support to St.Helena... IDK i might... still decideing Suspect

So i guess if i do i will need to make a bid book and a few more pics with a logo... I got some work to do What a Face
Jcool663
Jcool663

Back to top Go down

Post by patfirefghtr Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 pm

I am looking forward to the bid then???
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcool663 Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:10 am

I am Here By Bidding...
Jcool663
Jcool663

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down