SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread)

+6
alerules
simsamerica
knarfmo
Wacky32
2b2gbi
K50
10 posters

Go down

The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread) Empty The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread)

Post by K50 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 am

The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread) Xvtorchrelayheader

The Simlympic Torch Relay is something that, when ran, gives people a lot of the spirit the Simlympics give. I was saddened to notice that the last few Simlympics didn't have the torch relay, so I took it to my own account to run one. For those who are new, it is more or less a showcase of your city documenting the travel of the torch through it. There are many examples in the Simlympic archive for you to view if you want inspiration from the past.

I have decided this year's torch relay to be an 8-day event taking up the week leading up to the opening ceremony. You can sign up below on a first come, first serve basis for a certain date. Once the date has been chosen, it's gone, so choose now.

Only sign up if you are actually going to do the leg of the relay. There is no reason to take up a valuable spot that other people may want if you don't do it.

Friday, September 30 - Insulo
Saturday, October 1 - Gaona
Sunday, October 2 - Linktoria
Monday, October 3 - Grand and Belluterra
Tuesday, October 4 - Ainkien
Wednesday, October 5 - Ruteria
Thursday, October 6 - Llithustania

Thank you for supporting New Chandler and the Simlympics!

Last edited by K50 Dude on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 am; edited 8 times in total
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread) Empty Re: The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread)

Post by 2b2gbi Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:57 am

I'd like the first leg.
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread) Empty Re: The fiery prelude - information about the torch relay (signup thread)

Post by Wacky32 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 am

October 2nd, Linktoria! Very Happy
Wacky32
Wacky32

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://sibf.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 am

I'll take any day October 3rd - 6th.
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 am

Well, i've gotten pretty lazy (which is hard considering my laziness in the first place Razz) so I won't be in a position to do so but good luck, I missed the relay, it was always good to watch (you know what I mean) Razz
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by alerules Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Wednesday, October 5 - Ruteria Wink

alerules

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Thursday, October 6 - Utrova! Smile
StanislavSoltys
StanislavSoltys

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:50 am

October 3rd - Imperial Federal Kingdom of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo (just before the G3 summit Smile)
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 pm

StanislavSoltys wrote:Thursday, October 6 - Utrova! Smile
You need to be signed up for the Simlympics first, or you can't host Razz

The rest of you, I've added.

knarfmo: I've given you the 4th
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Can I have a the October 6 leg - Vakorkjs, CV / United Republic of Llithustania.
Huston
Huston

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 111222333444 Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:12 am

I'll be publishing and broadcasting (?) this Simlympiad. Lucky You, K50!

Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 am

Signups close tomorrow Smile

By the way, if there are gaps, your day could be moved up. Currently, the only country at risk for that is Insulo, they would be moved to Saturday.
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:08 am

Why not... the Allied Commonwealths of Gaona will do Saturday (no K50, I didn't change my country again Razz It's the unpf project thing)
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 am

Go ahead and move me up to Friday anyway.
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 am

Okey dokey Smile

Signups are CLOSED.
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down