SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments

5 posters

Go down

Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments Empty Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments

Post by Kitsune Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Of course all comments should go here - the majority of the bid is together now.. I just have two sections left to do, but they are also the most lengthy. This bid will be something not seen since my last bid back in 2007... but vastly improved.
Kitsune
Kitsune

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.glidingeagle.com

Back to top Go down

Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments Empty Re: Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments

Post by K50 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Good luck!
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments Empty Re: Muskoka, Tenshi bids for the XVII Simlympics - Discover Tomorrow | Comments

Post by Kitsune Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 am

No doubt I am going to need it... that's a heck of a lot bids. My first bid back in 07 was against only 3 competitors... and this one now has 5 + my bid.
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsune Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm

My bid is cancelled due to a very odd sc4 bug (see here). While the area is fixable... it'll likely take another 3-4 months for me to correct every area that needs to be fixed to have a proper bid. So Tenshi has to wait yet again.
Kitsune
Kitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by ottoh11 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 pm

that's sad to hear, but I'm afraid I can't help you with that weird bug. Sorry
ottoh11
ottoh11

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 111222333444 Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 am

Awwww Sad
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ggamgus Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 am

Noooooooo! Sad
ggamgus
ggamgus

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down