SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre

+4
ggamgus
titanicbuff
mystic.destiny
8 posters

Go down

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Empty Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre

Post by mystic.destiny Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 am

Do you have a news article? or a TV broadcast? Post all of them here in the Media Centre!
mystic.destiny
mystic.destiny
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Empty Re: Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre

Post by mystic.destiny Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre KvN11
Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre GNRVS
Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre HFF2k
mystic.destiny
mystic.destiny
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Empty Re: Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre

Post by titanicbuff Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 pm

whoo- thats some hot weather!!!!!!

titanicbuff

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by titanicbuff Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Papergu
weather- cold, snow- high of 23 see page a 16 for weather forcast

October 7,2012

MAYOR ATTENDS OPENING- WOWED BY SHOW
By Andie Hurstwelter
official simlypmpic correspondent to the Times

Jim Denicanvan the mayor of our fair city attended the opening ceremony of the simlympic games with members of his staf fand city commissioners. He stated in an interview that it was an inspiring site to behold. "Its a wonderful historical moment for the world and they should be proud to have seen this. I for one was not disappointed to attend such an event and was proud to represent the nations capital and the kingdom by doing so." The mayor will stay though the closing despite the city and kingdom not being represented in this years simlympics. He says its the right thing to do to represent a country despite no athletes. This is the first year that the city has even appeared at an event for the simlympics and plans to attend more and even try to host.

titanicbuff

Back to top Go down

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Empty ASBS Spotlight

Post by 111222333444 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Main_title_tv
This Space Reserved for ASBS (Atarashima Simlympic Broadcast System; A Simlympic Partnership with AN04 Atarashima and CDS/OKT Networks in Okaiken) Videos.

Last edited by 111222333444 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ggamgus Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:56 am

LCCity Atarashima Broadcasting - temporary broadcast service of LCCity Channel

Croisian Appearance in the Games!

KAGYOMA PARK - On Day 14, Saint Croix appeared for the first time in the Simlympic Games. Croisian athletes received the first opportunity to compete with other nations in Womens' BMX, where women from Colognyland and Galmany received 12 points. Despite the sudden appearance, only days before the closing ceremony, Saint Croix had overall a very poor performance. Unfortunately, not one Croisian team won a qualifier, and it seems that our athletes are coming back home with no medals in hand. President of the Croisian Simlympic Committee expressed that he believed the athletes worked as hard as they could, and they showed great optimism and sportsmanship in the games, which is why, "we must show respect and admiration, and not boorish behavior..." Henry Levameinne. LCC-PR. Prince Rupert.

Wild Conspiracy Theories lead to Protests

LES CANARIES du COLOGNYLAND - As we all remember, the latest ISC Session in Okashi ended abruptly after the Sanese Simlympic Committee failed to complete the presentation due to technical problems. While the Sanese had planned and created what seemed to be a perfect presentation, it turned out to be anything but perfect. A series of unfortunate problems led to the cancellation of the rest of the program, with the winning city announced outside the building.

Now, angry Croisians are protesting against the Sanese Committee, with the belief that they had been cheated out of hosting the ISC Session by Okaiken. Maurice Lepalde, cooperator in the Croisian Simlympic Committee, spoke in favor of the protests and against Okashi, "The Sanese intentionally smeared our candidature with false copyright infringement claims, convinced the ISC to choose Okashi, and they couldn't even finish the Session that they so desperately wanted." Several hours later, the administration of the Croisian committee stated that Lepalde was to be no longer associated with the committee for his "politically incorrect and vulgar language", and also stated that the committee was still fully supporting its Sanese counterpart.

The Croisian Royal Government interfered the next day. The government issued a statement supporting Okaiken and condemning anti-Sanese beliefs and protests. Prime Minister Mitterrand spoke in the latest press conference, "We do not agree with those prejudiced against the Sanese, and we also do not agree with those who want to bring politics and diplomacy into sports events. Okashi presented a bid that was more prepared and more professional than ours, and the ISC simply believed that Okashi would present a better session. The technical problems were out of their control and before that, their presentation was excellent. We, the Croisian government, will not tolerate wrongful accusations against a nation." Daniel Rodriguez. LCC. Les Canaries du Colognyland.

Call sign: LCC
Parent Company (Conglomerate): Croisian National Broadcasting
Geographical Affiliates: LCC-PR (Prince Rupert), LCC-KT (Katrinnenbourg), LCC-VA (Victoriaville), LCC-GV (Gavishonville)

Last edited by ggamgus on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
ggamgus
ggamgus

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 111222333444 Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 am

Updated my post above Razz
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by simcityguy78 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 am

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Simlym10
simcityguy78
simcityguy78

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by vivapanda Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 am

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre 81741598
Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre 22968072
Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre 78617450
Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre 23592584
Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre 92729888

vivapanda

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TekindusT Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 am

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Btvhd
[Joint broadcast in bTV, bTVhd and bTV Sports]

Day 1
The Games of the XVII Simlympiad began, as usual, without the appereance of Barnanovese athletes. Traditionally, our athletes don't take part in events celebrated on Day 1, but they will in the following days.
An spectacular shooting competition in Womens 10 m rifle has brought a one-three for Dimland, also Oceanport has achieved gold and bronze medals in the Womens extra-lightweight competition.

Day 2
Second competition day without Barnanovese athletes in the spotlight.
Grand & Belluterra Judo team has been about to monopolize the podium, winning gold and silver medals and placing two more judokas on the semifinals. Also, Musunia has achieved a one-two win and a new WR in weightlifting, in the Womens 53 kg competition, when the gold medalist has lifted 226.5 kg.

Day 3
First appereance of Barnanovese athletes! This morning, in Womens 470 class, sailors Joana Garcia and Ada Ferrati finished in the last place on the qualifying race. Joana said, after the race: "Not happy with the race, not happy at all. We're still far from the lead, but still hanging there".

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Sailingw470

On the rest of competitions, Hypertrophy and Seto have won two medals in a row, in Judo and Weightlifting, respectively.

Day 4
Sailing in the morning and tennis in the afternoon for Barnanova. On the earliest competition, boardsailor Alexis Riba has finished on the first place of the competition, with a strong leadership during all the race. He said: "I've felt strong, I've felt really good on the board. I feel I can grab a medal, at least I'll try".

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Sailingmboardsailing

Barnanova has never won a medal in Sailing despite appearing on every Simlympics since its integration in the ISC.

During the afternoon, Mens Doubles teams has suffered a tough defeat. Tennis players Josep Clarą and Ferran Casademunt refused to speak in front of our camera. The Barnanovese have won the first set, but Molowakuan team has been stronger and slowly took the lead of the game, until shutting the Barnanovese out in the last set.

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Tennismdoubles
TekindusT
TekindusT
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by titanicbuff Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre Tvlogo

This is your news- Now live from the simlympics- Paul Rells-

Journey to Atarashima | Media Centre 3791C3C55B31AF7533AE0877EC654D3F_292_292

"This is Paul Rells live on the phone from the simlympic games-. It was a beautiful and mild day today. spoke with Jim Denicavan- Mayor of Teddy City and he says that this experiance is humbling. In the meantime city councel president Roger Hugh said that He can't wait to see what the city has cooked up for the closing ceremony."

"Ah ya this is Susan, Tell me, From what vantage point are you able to view things there?"

"Ya Susan- They've put the press in the front row for the best vantage point of the action. Stunning site here really. wonderful people and great food. Again Reporting live from the sim limpic games, this is Paul Rells 4TNBC News Back to you in the studio."

titanicbuff

Back to top Go down

Post by ggamgus Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 am

Well, I finally posted mine. Razz
ggamgus
ggamgus

Back to top Go down

Post by 111222333444 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 pm

@ggamgus - what ended abruptly? With Joes post announcing who won,then it means it ended :p

Also, with the session being in the day before I went to school, i couldn't really finish the session in its entirety so I picked the ones with the complete bids (with the exception of New York because i ran out of time and i have my laptop taken away by my parents) and try to make the session as complete as I possibly could.

Also, if you really want to, i could finish the program Razz

(A good reminder, nothing is perfect and there are certain things that could happen unexpectedly, even if it us well planned.)
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

I thought I remember you saying you were going to finish what you were selected to do...

111222333444 wrote:"You have to finish what you started" -My dad

If you don't that's cool but IMO you should have probably announced it Smile
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mystic.destiny Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Carl for those of you who don't know will be away for a month since he is going on a holiday to The Philippines.

He told me on skype to let you guys know this:

[2:41:47 PM] Carl: Can you reply at the media centre that it would be finished soon but first carl needs time because he will be on vacation

mystic.destiny
mystic.destiny
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by ggamgus Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:36 pm

111222333444: Carl, that is not my opinion, that is the opinion of some of the people... You should read the end of the article where the Croisian government sides with Okaiken and dismisses the invalid arguments in the protests. Razz
ggamgus
ggamgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down