SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer

Go down

What do you expect from the Opening Ceremony?

セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_lcap25%セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_lcap0%セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_lcap0%セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_lcap75%セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer Empty セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer

Post by 111222333444 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 am

セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer Sim1セレモニープライマーを開く | Opening Ceremony Primer Oc00001
In 2 hours, the longest Opening Ceremony in Simlympic History will commence in Okashi. Are you ready?

THANK YOU
I would like to thank the following people for supporting me in this hard and tedious task. Without them, this Simlympic Adventure would not be possible:

Alec, Greg, Kisa/Dryan, Aran, Jay
I would like to thank you for supporting me and helping me out on the Opening Ceremony as well as the torch runs, even the graphic design. Even though one of the plans did not work out due to Real Life Syndrome, It otherwise gave me cool Opening Ceremony ideas (such as River - Dryan Razz), thank you!

Dejon (SimEmirate)
Thank you for scrutineering and observing the Opening Ceremony well advanced. Here is the Opening Ceremony, enjoy Dejon h**. Razz

Naik Razz, Jack, Kurt, Mike, Chris, Jon and the USNW Family
Thanks Guys! Thank you for some cool pictures and ideas that you guys have. I hope you enjoy the Opening Ceremony!

Finally,

Joe90 (Simon)
I would like to offer you a thousand thanks. In times of crisis, you were there for support and you have motivated me to do this extremely long Opening Ceremony. Smile
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down