SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner

Go down

The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner Empty The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner

Post by patfirefghtr Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm

The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner is proud to announce the first addtion of the wonderful headlines of the Torch Relay events...

Be on the look out for more information here soon....

8pm CST Wednesday March 11th for the first addition....
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner Empty Re: The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner

Post by patfirefghtr Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm

The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner Torchr10

That is right Simlympics Torch Relay information Is now here!!!

OK everyone welcome to the Torch Relay sign up thread... What changes are coming for this round is pretty different indeed but we believe this will make it more exciting and fun to particpate in... What has been decided is to have a 7 day leg instead of the last one running for several days prior... So for the April Simlympics we are going to be starting on March 24th thru March 31st... Anyone is that has a city and can take the time to devote to their day is all the requirments to run a leg of the Torch Relay....

So now what I am looking for is anyone intrested in really wanting the Torch relay to come threw your city? If you want it to come threw let me know here asap as I will be only accpeting applications for those date until March 21st... This will be a first come first served bases... So if you are intrested please let me know here and I will then contact you via pm for a date arrangement...

To sign up please come to this thread here [linkie] where you will be able to see the dates avaible....
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Back to top Go down

The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner Empty Re: The Daily Simlympics Torch Relay Examiner

Post by patfirefghtr Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:37 pm

OK newest update of dates are still avaible and the time is ticking down closer to the last day...
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down