SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick

+3
Aranho
cormiermax
patfirefghtr
7 posters

Go down

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick Empty Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick

Post by patfirefghtr Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 am

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick Relay

This is the third day of the Torch Relay and our host cormiermax will have a update posted here either by him or a ISC staff member...
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick Empty Re: Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick

Post by patfirefghtr Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick Breakingnews1

**************Just in from the Simsports News Desk ****************************

Thursday March 26th broadcast of the Simlympic Torch Relay has expericanced some techincal diffucilties and our techs our working on the problem from the City of Rajavick... On the Phone Now is Patrick Allen the acclaimed Podcast host from SimCity4 Devtions.

HI there everybody and thank you Mitch for having me on your show this evening.

Mitch: No problem there Patrick and so we heared that you got to see the Torch pass threw the city today is that correct?

Pat: Yes I did and man was the City of Rajavick in a roar and it was great!!! Once the broadcast transmitter here gets working again I hope to show you this leg soon and till then I hate to cut this short but I got to get to the next city!!!

Mitch: Thank you Patrick Allen from SC4D Podcast for giving us that update and we look forward to talking with you soon again...

So there you folks at home have it... Today there was some techincal difficulties but as soon as it gets straighted out we hope to have at least a tape delay of the reaction of the torch running threw the City of Rajavick!!!
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick Empty Re: Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick

Post by cormiermax Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:59 am

Hi guys, The reason that the Rajavick torch relay was not posted on time is i moved last week and had to put my PC is storage until today. So i guess better late than never as i will post later today. Very sorry about the huge inconvenience.... Sad
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 am

No worries. Just take your time. Good things are meant to be wait.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:44 am

No sweat Max.
Will vbe looking foward to it later...
Neil
Neil

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://flavors.me/neilmoore#_

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 am

The torch started it's Novland journey at Rajavick Gorge Dumant international airport on the airports last day of operation. Tomorrow it will be replaced by the new 4 terminal Rajavick International Airport. After landing the torch made its way by Bus to the city's capital district, Stopping at the famous Rajavick square were it was greeted by 150,000 spectators.

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick A233

Then it made its way downtown going threw the major avenues of the city.

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick A345

Then finally it made its way to Ritavick Square in the heart of downtown. an estimated 70,000 people were in attendance.

Torch Relay - Thursday March 26th - Rajavick A324
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LeLeOne Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 am

Wow very crowded Max....sweet update Smile
LeLeOne
LeLeOne

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 am

I agree, very nice pics Very Happy
philly_boy
philly_boy
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.simcitygreece.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 am

Haha great work Pat Very Happy. Novland is looking fantastic too, thanks Max.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down