SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raffore Government Crisis

3 posters

Go down

Raffore Government Crisis Empty Raffore Government Crisis

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Message from the Chancellor of COFR:

A few minutes ago, the Singapore Police have inform the Chancellery that a 20 years old Rafforian Woman has been sexually abused by a group of males in bar in Raffore Islands. The Singapore Police have contacted the Raffore Islands government but they claimed that it never happened. The Singapore Police have sufficient evidence that indeed the woman was sexually abused.

The woman had also claimed that the Rafforian Government wanted her to keep the story to herself and pretended that the rape had never happened. She then fled to Singapore via a ferry and then informed the Singapore Police about the event.

It is within my authority to demand that Raffore Islands explain here, in the Assembly of Nations, what is really going on. If the accusations are true and Raffore Islands have indeed hidden the story from the public, the Chancellery will send the case to the Supreme Confederal Court of Justice. If no answer is given by Raffore Islands, if there is a try for the falsification of the case or if the evidence is against Raffore Islands an still RI denies the case, the Chancellery will take immediate action on the subject.

I now call Raffore Islands to the podium to explain their position.

Last edited by Aranho on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

Raffore Government Crisis Empty Re: Raffore Government Crisis

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 pm

The Government of the Republic of Raffore Islands will assure you, Chancellor of COFR, and all other nations out there that there has been no sexual abuse cases of any kind that happens on Raffore Islands for the past 16 years since the Independence of the nation.

--------------------------
Meanwhile, at the Prime Minister Office, there is a secret meeting between the Prime Minister (PM) and the Minister of Foreign Affairs (MA).
MA: Sir, if we are not able to stop this current situation and hide the true facts of the crime that happened on Raffore Islands, I afraid that our political party, the Raffore United Party, will be dissolved and all of us will not be able to run for power.
PM: I do understand that. Right now, try to prevent these people out there from telling the truth.
MA: But sir, it's close to 3 million people sir. We have offended these people of our own.
PM: I know that. Just try to stall time by giving them incentives or money or something.
The Minister of National Development (ND) then interrupted the secret meeting by barging through the door.
ND: Prime Minister sir. I don't think we have much time left.
PM: What's wrong?
ND: I have receive news that a large group of people are planning to protest against our Government.
MA: You see sir. We really do not have much time.
PM: Oh damn it. Impose a curfew right now.I want everyone to stay at their homes from now onwards until I allow them to leave their homes.
ND: But what reasons must we make up to tell the media out there?
PM: Just say that the citizens of Raffore Islands are planning to be defiant to the Government or something. Go announce the curfew now!
ND and MA: We will do that now sir.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Minister of National Development then walk out of the room.
PM: Oh and guys.
ND: Yes?
PM One more thing. Dissolve all other parties now and cancel the General Election. I want Raffore United Party to take control of this nation from now onwards.

Last edited by Aranho on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:06 pm

A report from a news reporter working for the Singapore's news network, Channel NewsAsia. This report was then shown to COFR and AIN (plus the UN), in which they announce it to every other nations out there.

The following report is just a summary of the real report:

On June 8 2009, 8pm Singapore Time (GMT +8 ), the Government of the Republic of Raffore Islands have impose a curfew to every single people of the nation. This include every citizens and every tourist. The curfew stated that every single people must be at their home or their place of residence by 10pm. Anyone caught on the streets after 10pm will be immediately arrested without any reasons.

The Government have also stated that all incoming transportation are not allowed to enter the sea and air space of the Republic after 9.30pm. All forms of transportations (land, sea, air and space) within the Republic are not allowed to exit the country unless given special authorisation from the Government. Starting from June 9 2009 at 2pm Singapore Time, non-residents of Raffore Islands (tourist, visiting officials, Singaporeans, etc.) will only be allowed to leave the country via sea, air and space transportation through 5 exit points, Kranji Ferry Terminal (Singaporeans only), Tourist City International Airport, Pierce Military Air Base, Senoko Cargo Airport and Raffore Space Port (non-Earth residence only).This evacuation will be done through phase by phase to avoid massive congestions.

The Rafforian Government also banned all foreign news media from giving any coverage of the civil crisis of Raffore Islands.

On 8.05pm on the same day, however, there was a crowd forming at the Parliament Gardens of Raffore City, demonstrating against the Government for "Silencing Us". According to them, the main reason is that the Government wanted the victims and the victim's family to pretend that certain crimes didn't happen at all. The list of crimes ranges from sexual abuses, kidnapping and house breaking to bullying, murder and bribery. In other words, the Government wanted to cover-up all of these crimes.

As the Government learnt about this mass gathering, it deploy the police and the military to use no weapons and try to disperse the crowd. However, the numbers just grew larger and, by 9.50pm, the number of people reaches close to 500 000 people. Mass gathering were also seen at the tourist hotspot Tourist City (620 000), Changi City (450 500), Bishan (378 000), Woodlands (290 000) and Sengkang (189 000). There are also small pockets of mass gathering in the heartlands across the country with at least 1 000 people each.

10pm as went and pass and yet, these demonstartors refuse to disperse. All police and military personnels were dispatched to these places to try to disperse the crowd. So far, no action has been taken by the Government to try to dispatch the crowd.

A shocking news then sent shockwaves to the nation. The current de-facto governing party (current government of the Republic), Raffore United Party (RUP), then accuse the other four parties (Peace 2 Raffore Party, Freedom Part, Equality Party and Raffore Democratic Alliance) for organising the mass gathering and gave an order that these four parties are to be dissolved immediately without trial. The 2009 General Election will also be cancelled.

Within minutes, the member of these four political parties then form an alliance, called the United People Against the Corrupted Government Alliance (UPACGA), together with the demonstrators to protest against the current Government. UPACGA claims that the RUP is doing activities that is against human rights just to gain power. The Government then made an arrest warrant on the members of the four political parties.

Midnight passed and dawn arrived. The demonstrators hasn't dispersed and no one has been arrested. Fortunately, there was no bloodshed, much to everyone's relief as bloodshed is expected to take place sometimes in the night. By 8am on June 9 2009 Singapore Time, the total numer of protestors has risen to 4 829 000 people, or close to 75% of the population.

Externally, demonstrations (mostly Rafforian and human rights activist) are held worldwide in major capitals of the world. These includes Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Moscow, Athens, Paris, London, Cairo, New Delhi, Johannesburg, Sydney, Vancouver, New York City, Washington DC, Rio de Janeiro, Hypertrophy City, Dubfast, Escambia City, Stanley, Chihiro, Jenova, Vansa and Ylmeria.

Last edited by Aranho on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm

A few hours ago before the letter below was given out at the Prime Minister Office.
Prime Minister (PM): I have asked both of you to give any reason to the general public why we have impose a curfew. But didn't any of you gave a reason and just impose a curfew all of a sudden?
Minister of Foreign Affairs (MA): Sir, I guess both of us have forgotten...
PM: Forgotten?! Don't you guys know what will happen if the both of you impose a curfew without a reason?! Look what's happening out there!
Minister of National Development (ND): We're sorry sir. I...
PM: Do you think a sorry could stop what's happening out there? I don't think so! You know what, save your breathe. Both of you are fired from your post.
MA: But sir...
PM: No buts! You two have given me this shit I have to take care off! Now, I want the both of you to get the fuck out of my Parliament and stay at your home! Now!
The two (former) ministers then walk out of the Office without saying a word. But deep in their heart, they wanted to get revenge...

----------------------------------------------------------

From the Prime Minister Office of Raffore Islands
To the members of COFR and other nations

The reason why I, the Prime Minister of Raffore Islands, have imposed a curfew to my nation is for security reasons. We have received threatening letters from an anonymous person saying that my whole governing cabinet will be assasinated soon. As we have suspected that a large group of citizens of Raffore Islands are masterminding this assasination attempts, I have decided to impose a nationawide curfew to every citizens of Raffore Islands. what we are doing is not against human rights but we are doing this purely for the national interest of the citizen's safety.

In addition, those news regarding about us covering up the sexual abuse case of our fellow citizen is not true. In fact, we have the rights to believe that she may be plotting something to sabotage the Government. However, as the media always like to report such stuff to the general public of the world, we have banned all media coverage of the crisis we are facing right now to avoid any false coverage and false reports.

To end this message, the Rafforian Government will still impose the curfew. We will also not step down and will not allow the High Lord Vasidian to enter the territory of Raffore Islands for safety reasons. We will also not allow the High Lord to speak to me.

Prime Minister of Raffore Islands
James Wee Hsien Koh

--------------------------------------------------------

After the end of the message...

PM: Get the Minister of Law and Defence (LD) to come to my Office immediately.
After the Minister arrive...
LD: Sir.
PM: Good. I want you to do something.
LD: What sir?
PM: By 12 midnight tonight, if these people doesn't stop demonstrating, I want you to ask the police and the military to arrest all protestors without mercy.
LD: But sir...
PM: Do not use and fire your weapons. I want all of them arrested.
LD: Sir...
PM: Do you want to end up like the two ministers that I fired? Do you?
LD: No sir.
PM: Good. And don't worry about the prison capacity. I have a plan for that.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Raffore Government Crisis 0912greece_riot1,0

At 12.05am last night on June 10 2009, the Minister of Law and Defence ordered that the demonstrators only have 5 minutes to clear the area and stop demosntrating against the correunt governance or they will face several consequences. However, the demonstrators refuse to barge and, at the very last straw, the Minister orders that every demonstrator are to arressted. As the police closing in on the Raffore City Protestors, the Protestors got worried and started to throw rocks at the riot police.More and more protestors then throw rocks at the riot police shield. Someone then lit up a molotov cocktail and throw it at the riot police. That when's all hell break lose.

Raffore Government Crisis Greece1_wideweb__470x321,0

Immediately the first molotov cocktail has been thrown, more soon follow after. Within minutes, the whole place is like burning with fire.

Raffore Government Crisis 0912greece_riot16,0
Raffore Government Crisis Greece-riot-2008-12-8-2-6-30
Raffore Government Crisis Athens_greece_anarchist_riot

Demostrators throughout the whole country then began to fight against the police and the military. Nationwide bloodshed began and the death toll is rising, with its first death reported at 3.02am, in which a riot police was left burned to death.

The riot continue through the night and morning arrives. The riot still continues on nationwide without any rest.

Raffore Government Crisis 610x

By 8am June 10 2009, the Prime Minister declared a State of Emergency and order the police and military to use their weapons to control the riot. Despite the warning, the 4.5 million protestors are fighting against the 150 000 odd police and military. No air and sea military support has been called for yet.

Raffore Government Crisis Riot3AP_450x350
Raffore Government Crisis Tailandia-2008100809123507hg2
Raffore Government Crisis Moemaka1
Raffore Government Crisis 05

By 8.30am, the protestors have taken control of the Raffore Stock Exchange, most commercial buildings of Raffore City, Sports Hub, Tourist City International Airport, Resort Islands and E!City, amongst the other important places. The police and the military faces strong resistance in the South, East and the Central area.

Foreign news broadcasting networks, with the help of the UPACGA Protestors, are able to get a news coverage of the riot. Every people of the other nations are now literally glued to the television as they watched the news coverage about the once peaceful utopian they knew, while others are eggerly waiting for the return of those tourists.

The Prime Minister and his cabinet has been safety evacuated to Pierce Military Air Base. The Prime Minister then announce that, since its people wanted to get things done the hard, he will do this the hard way. The Prime Minister then allow the military and police to use their weapons to fire at will but are only allowed to wound the protestors, not to kill them.

In response, the United Nations wanted to send a peacekeeping force to Raffore Islands but the Rafforian Government did not allow the peacekeeping force to enter the country. Raffore Islands have also cut off all ties with Singapore amids rumors that Singapore planned to sabotage Raffore Islands with the fake sexual abuse case.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:08 pm

At the temporary Prime Minister Office at Pierce Military Air Base...

Prime Minister (PM): So how is the situation?
Minister of Law and Defence (LD): So far from what I know, we haven't killed anyone sir.
PM: Good. But did they kill any of your men?
LD: Other than the riot police, no.
PM: Good. At long there is no massacre taking place, I'm happy. Now, I have a task for you.
LD: What task, sir?
PM: I want you to assasin the two ministers that I've fired yesterday.
LD: That will be done, sir.
PM: Okay then. Other than controlling the riot, I have nothing else for you.
Out of the blue, two army commando entered the office.
PM: What are you two doing?
LD: Sir...
The two commando then rise their pistol and aim at the Prime Minister.
LD: I'm sorry. Your leadership sucks.
PM: What are you going to do to me?
LD: Oh. Erm. Kill you.
The two commando then fire their pistol and shot at the Prime Minister's head.
LD: Now, I want the both of you to kill his family without mercy, including his childrens.
Two Commando: Yes sir.

The Minister of Law and Defence then ordered the police and military forces to use their weapons and fire at the protestors, causing extreme bloodshed. He then gave a live transmission to all governing bodies of the world.

Here's the speech of what the Minister said.

Good evening every great leader of your nation. I am Kennedy Tamago, the Minister of Law and Defence of the Republic of Raffore Islands. I am here to address the saddening news that the current Prime Minister of Raffore Islands James Wee Hsien Koh, the current Deputy Prime Minister of Raffore Islands Frederick Oswald Dengan and their respective family have been murdered by the two former Minister of National Development Jen Ki-Wan and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Daniel Uwaginzy Relitr that were relief from their duty by the Prime Minister James yesterday. An arrest warrant has been given to the two of them for the crime they have done. Anyone found to assist them will also be found guilty.

In addition, I am the current de-facto leader of the Republic of Raffore Islands, therefore I am the only person that could make the final decision fro now onwards. This new position of mine has been approved by theother ministers, so I can assure you that I did not do anything wrong to gain this position.

However, this changes does not means that anything will change. The curfew will still be imposed. We will still use force to control the riots if necessary. But there are a few changes. Foreign media are now allowed to broadcast the current events on Raffore Islands. The meeting on June 13th will go on as usual. In addition, the protestors are helping to evacuate the tourists trapped on this island. On the behalf of the ministers, we thank you protestors for your kind gesture of allowing the innocent tourist to at least get out of the truobled land. To avoid further conflict, all external embassies consulates belonging to Raffore Islands will close down. All Raffore Space Station and the production facility on RI 0001A will go on as usual.

I have also understand that the United Nations Peacekeeping Forces wish to send their troops to Raffore Islands for humanitarian aids. However, once again, I cannot allow this to happen as virtually every citizens of Raffore Islands are protesting. I am not making a fake story but even children as young as 3 years' old to elderly as old as 90 plus years' old are joining the protest and the riot. Therefore, we can say that we are sure that there are no citizens that are not protesting. Bringing in humanitarian aid is unless in another sense. We are also doing this so that we do not jeopadise your safety.

I will also declare that the sexual abuse against the Rafforian woman case is true. However, the other crimes on Raffore Islands is false. I shall not give further comments on this issue.

Thank you.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:08 pm

The de-facto Leader of Raffore Islands Kennedy Tamago have recently ordered that all foreign (non-Raffore Islands citizenship) government officials working on Raffore Islands (foreign officials working in the embassy, foreign military forces, foreign workers, foreign ministers, etc.) are to be evacuated from the Republic as a civil war is getting more likely on the Republic as the situation worsen. The foreign government officials are being evacuated is due to their own personal safety.

All of these foreign government officials must leave Raffore Islands by midnight June 12 2009, which is in three hours time. After the dateline has passed, no one will be allowed to exit Raffore Islands.

All known tourists have been evacuated, thanks to the cooperation of the Rafforian Protestors.

On another note, the Swine Flu pandemic on Raffore Islands is getting worse by the hour. As on June 11 2009 7pm Singapore Time, it has been reported that there are 47 830 cases which are positively tested for the H1N1 Influenza strain, with another 629 deaths so far. This is one of the reasons why the foreign government officials must leave in three hours time as both sides of the crisis (the government and the civillians) wish to contain the spread of the Swine Flu.

Kennedy Tamago has also ordered its police and military to stop firing their weapons at the protestors.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 pm

All known foreign government officials have been safely evacuated. No one is officially allowed to enter or leave Raffore Islands. Anyone caught doing so will result to punishment according to the Raffore Islands law.

There has been reports that both of the Minister of National Development Jen Ki-Wan and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Daniel Uwaginzy Relitr have been helping the civilian protestors.

Here's the latest event of the Raffore Islands Civil Riots:

[Real-time live broadcast, June 12 2009, 16:05 hours GMT +8]
Location: Parliament Gardens, Raffore City, Republic of Raffore Islands
Situation: Stage with the Protestors crowd around the stage
News Network present: BBC, ABC, MSNBC, Fox, CNA, IBN, COFR TV, AINtv

The crowd cheered as the former Minister of National Development Jen Ki-Wan walks up to the stage.
Jen: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Jen then holds up a document file that belongs to the Rafforian Government.
Jen: The government document file that I'm holding in my hand, right now, will be the truth. The truth of the crime rate of the Republic. I have read this file, and I can assure you that...
Sounds of fighter jets can be heard as it gets louder and louder. The crowd then look up in the sky and saw three fighter jets flying pass. All the cameramen then pans across the sky to focus on the fighter jets. The fighter jets then ake a u-turn and fly back to the Parliament Garden. A missile from each of the jets was then release and were heading towards the Parliament Gardens. The crowds then panic and starts to get out of the Parliament Gardens. Upon impact, the live transmission from all of the cameras were lost.

Minutes later, a cameraman from the IBN Networkmade a live feed of the impact of the Parliament Gardens from the Marina Promenade Bridge just nearby. Smokes could be seen from the site.

Almost immediately when the United Nations Headquarters learnt about the attack, they attempted to contact Kennedy Tamago but was unsuccessful. The United Nations then told the Chancellor of COFR about this.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Note: These events have been happening since June 8 2009. The reason for the mass posting and the delay is due to certain issues. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Role-playing is allowed by the way. So feel free to role-play.

Meanwhile, here's a map of the current situation (yellow boundary indicated the area that the Protestors haven't taken control of):
Raffore Government Crisis Jpgplan-7
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 am

For the past two days since June 12, no nations in the world have been able to contact Raffore Islands or any of its inhabitants. These includes the protestors, the government and the foreign media present on the Republic.

One possible reason for this is that the government has cut out all communications from the Republic to the outside world, including the world wide web, wireless connections and satellite connections.

There have been worries from all governing bodies of the world and in space that the government may have begun killing the protestors, although it hasn't been confirmed yet. Satellites orbiting in the Earth's atmosphere were unable to capture a snapshot of Raffore Islands from space as the 5 Raffore Space Stations orbiting around the Earth have formed a defence perimeter over Raffore Islands to prevent satellites from taking pictures of the Republic.

Raffore Naval Forces have also been circling around the Rafforian Water Space while the Raffore Air Forces have been circling around the Rafforian Air Space.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 am

The Novlantic embassy has been evacuated due to the crisis, 30 National Gard paratroopers have been left behind to guard the building.

400th post!

Last edited by cormiermax on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 am

Off-topic: Erm, if you haven't follow the story, Raffore Islands have banned all foreign transportation from entering or exiting the Republic.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 am

lol oppps ok il change my post Razz
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 am

Erm...Sorry but every foreign government officials have been evacuated long time ago too. That's mean that every foreign people working in the Novland Embassy have been evacuated. Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 am

On June 15 2009, 10:37 PM GMT +8, one of the Raffore Air Force's plane, model Rasa R200M, have breached into the Singapore airspace and fired an air-to-ground missile onto the Singapore Botanical Gardens (marked "X" on the map below).

Raffore Government Crisis JPGCapture

Fortunately, the human activity on the Botanical Gardens is relatively low and the casualty toll is not expected to be high. Prior to the atack, the Civil Aviation Association of Singapore (CAAS) discovered and un-authorized plane within the Singapore airspace and attempted to make contact with the plane. However, the plane fired its missile and the CAAS contacted the Singapore Army about the situation. The Singapore Army then fly two of its fighter jets to attempt to shoot down the Rasa 200M. They managed to shot down the aircraft.

The Prime Minister of Singapore was informed about this and tried to contact Raffore Islands about the attack. However, a few minutes later, the news on the television has announced that Raffore Islands has declared war with Singapore.

Almost immediately after the declaration of war has announced, every international organizations (basically UN, EU, ASEAN, COFR and AIN) are having an emergency meeting. The Five Power Defence Agreement [in which the members are Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand] has been in place to protect Singapore at all cost. Singapore has also requested for additional backup from other nations.

---------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is a private conversation in Pierce Military Air Base and it hasn't been leaked out.
Legend: KT - Kennedy Tamago, GM - Army General Major, CM - Commando Major, SG - Space Fleet General Major

KT: So how's the genocide going on?
GM: It's going great, sir. We have killed about 5194 civilians sir.
KT: Good job. Commando Major, have to prepared all those caesium and francium missiles?
CM: Yes sir.
KT: How many do we have?
CM: As on 9 PM today sir, 48 caesium missiles and 51 francium missiles.
KT: That's sufficient enough. And other weapons that we are going to use?
GM: Yes sir. Anti-aircaft Guns loaded with caesium bullets, francium bullet and plasma bullets. Caesium bombs and francium bombs with approximately 25 each. Plus the other military resources we have, sir.
KT: Good, good. These caesium, francium and plasma weapons are deadly, am I right?
GM: Yes sir. Caesium and francium weapons will cause a wider radius of explosion than normal missiles and bombs upon impact. The plasma weapons will melt through materials and objects by a few centimeters upon impact.
KT: In order words, we have weapons of mass destructions?
CM: That's correct sir.
KT: Good. Space Fleet General Major, how is the spaceship fleet production going?
SG: It's going great sir.
KT: What's the count?
SG: Total of 1258 spaceships, sir. All of it are at the Raffore Production Facilty on Planet RI 0001A which is hidden to the general public.
KT: Great. But remember, our aim is to destroy Singapore. Nothing else. Do you understand?
GM, CM, SG: Yes sir!
KT: Okay. You all may go back to your duties.
GM, CM, SG: Thank you sir.
KT: Remember, fire on my command.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 am

On June 16 12.03 AM GMT +8, about 2 hours after the declaration of war, 1258 spaceships belonging to Raffore Islands have arrived on Earth and are orbiting above the Earth's atmosphere, basically covering every part of the Earth's atmosphere. Kennedy Tamago then informed every Earth nation not to attack Raffore Islands or the spaceships will destroy the nation.

About five hours later, a Rafforian Patrol Boat have discovered that the civilians have tried to escape Raffore Islands along the southern coast. The Patrol Boat then requested for backup while it fired its machine gun at the refugees. When the backup arrived, they discovered that some of the refugees have escaped to a hospital ship belonging to the Principality of Isporos, the INV. Curie. As the hospital ship was on international waters, the Raffore Military did not attack the ship. According to the INV. Curie, 122 refugees have made to the hospital ship while the other 80+ refugees did not as they were shot down by the patrol boat.

By interviewing the refugees, it has been confirmed that the government have begun a genocide by killing the civilians. Upon hearing this news, the United Nations held an emergency meeting without Raffore Islands being invited and all of its members have agreed that it will send a peacekeeping force to help the civilians.

Under the Five Power Defence Agreement, The United Kingdom Military, the Australia Military, the New Zealand Military and the Malaysia Military will invade Raffore Islands in a bid to stop the Rafforian Government from killing more civilians.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 am

On the night before the invasion commences, both the High Lord Vasidian of the Diesmaran Empire and the Shalman Imperial Majesty of the Shalman Commonwealth have finally met face to face. With the final details of the invasion near to completion, everything was ready by dawn. Both of them are pleased with the results and are ready for a brighter future.

One hour before the invasion.

Secretary (calm tone): Terrible news sir.
Kennedy: Go ahead. I've been expecting this.
Secretary: They will invade us in an hours time.
Kennedy: Just as I suspected. Very well.
Kennedy then stood up.
Kennedy: Stop the genocide. End the declaration of war. Reveal the truth.
Secretary: Yes sir.
Kennedy: We've got all the attention we need.
Secretary: As you want it sir.
Kennedy: Now it is time for real change for Raffore Islands.
Secretary: It certainly is sir.
Kennedy: Yes it is, and it shall happen now. Begin Operation The Finale.
Secretary: Finally, sir.

IBN News
Reporter: We are sorry for the disruption of the current programmes to bring you this breaking news. We have just received words that the Government of Raffore Islands have surrended. They have surrended. At the moment, our Imperial Broadcasting Networks News crew are standing by in Singapore to give you the latest updates. Gerald, what is the latest update?

IBN News crew in Singapore
Gerald: Wendy, this is such a surprise but great news. Kennedy Tamago, the current de-facto leader of Raffore Islands, have personally sent an email to every governing body throughout the entire Milky Way. Earth. Andromeda. Ezra. Every planet of the Milky Way. I am currently holding onto the printed copy of the email and, on the email, it only mentioned one sentence and it says this "The Government of the Republic of Raffore Islands have officially, as a whole, proudly announce to you that we will lay down our weapons and surrender without any conditions whatsoever." This single sentence have brought joy to the whole universe and I couldn't describe to you how everyone is reacting to this but, all I can say is that everyone is extremely happy. Even I, personally is happy with this news.

Wendy: I'm sure am happy too Gerald and I'm sure everyone is. But Gerald, what is the current situation on Raffore Islands?

Gerald: I don't know yet, Wendy. Wait, wait. We have word that Kennedy Tamago will personally deliver a live trasmission of his speech throughout every television network of the Milky Way. We will play its live speech on the screen now.

Kennedy: Greetings.

By now, I believe everyone of you have heard the news of our surrender. However, if you have not heard about it yet, let me announce it again. The Government of the Republic of Raffore Islands will lay down its weapons and will surrender with no conditions whatsoever. Let me repeat. We have surrender.

I am sure that all of you out there are filled with joy over this matter. And we are not lying. We are speaking the truth. We have surrender.

Now, I am sure all of you want to know the truth. Well, here is the list of truths.

Firstly, the assasination of the former Prime Minister James Wee Hsien Koh and his family and the former Deputy Prime Minister of Raffore Islands Frederick Oswald Dengan and his family are not murdered by the civilians. They are assasinated by my Government. By me.

Secondly, the results of the First Census of Raffore Islands have been altered by my Government. By me.

Thirdly and finally, all these acts are just to gain attention.

With that, I believe that my Government will be rightfully be punished by every international organization in the universe. Please, go ahead. Put all of us on trial immediately.

And should your nation wish to invade Raffore Islands, please, invade us.

I have nothing else to say.

The live transmission then got cut off.

Hours have gone and Kennedy Tamago was on trial at the International Court of Justice.

Judge: Kennedy, all evidence present are against you. Will you explain the truth?
Kennedy: I only have one sentence.
Judge: What is it?
Kennedy: I shall rightfully be punished.
Kennedy then pull out a revolver and point it at this head.
Someone from the background then shouted: Stop him before...!
Kennedy then shut his eyes and pull the trigger.

--End--

Off-topic: I know there are major loopholes into the ending but yeah, I wanted to end this quickly.

Comments are welcomed and role-playing still continues if you wish.

The aftermath will be posted soon.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 am

I missed the start of this story unfortunately, so aren't completely clued in on what's going on. But from what I can see it seems like you've done a fantastic job with the storyline Smile.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 am

Thanks.

Please note that Raffore Islands have been renamed to Rafforsia due to this event.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down