SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perthshire 2010

+3
Blakeway
cormiermax
dljrfn2000
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Perthshire 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Perthshire 2010

Post by Kumba Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 am

I know you got a thing against me so you just love to comment on every one of my comment, so I'm not going to fuel the flames for you nate and your personal vedetta.

If you're talking about respect, perhaps you should tell your friend Tyler, to end the debate when Slacker said to end it and locked the thread and not bring it to another thread.

Thanks.
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 am

i have nothing against you. I just dont like everyone acting likes jerks to people. I know we can all get along. Its not to hard. And tyler isnt debating with Slacker? So just saying.

But ill end my words there. The whole problem is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by TylerD30 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

I'm not gonna say anything else besides this and I'm not trying to restart the argument but I just had to defend myself.... When you say I brought the debate to this thread all I said was, "why can't you guys stop being jerks about all of this and just drop it."... Maybe you should take your own advice and be smart next time.
TylerD30
TylerD30

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2