SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Siro

+2
canuck3360
Emperador gran dios
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

San Siro - Page 2 Empty Re: San Siro

Post by Emperador gran dios Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 am

Well instead of taking time to do my laundry today I decided to use my afternoon off to fire up gimp and make these little ditty's. Laughing

I have here San Siro's flag which is based off of the Spanish flag but includes the symbol for the catholic holy trinity a central theme in my country.

San Siro - Page 2 Spain-10

I also made this.... but I'm not hinting at anything yet...
San Siro - Page 2 Sansir10
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:22 pm

XIX is a long ways away, thats around 2012 or 2013 probably Razz

On the other note, nice flag Smile
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperador gran dios Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 am

Yes K50 I am aware that the XIX games is a LONG way away but I figure that at the way I'm going it puts my country for the most part finished around the XVII or XVIII games, gives me a chance to test some things out and host an ISC session and work on the specifics of my bid. Also I expect the XIX games to be roughly March of 2012 (and remember 3 is a big number in San Siro)

Thanks for the praise on the flag, I honestly wish I could say that it was really hard and took me a long time and a lot of planning but it was fairly easy to put together. But never the less the pat on the back is always appreciated

PS: Canuck didn't forget about you too thanks for your praise on the construction of my city.
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperador gran dios Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 am

Hey guys, I was working on San Siro and things were just not coming together like I was hoping they would have. Well while I was looking that over and deciding what to do I fired up my SC4 Terraformer and did what I thought was impossible... built a massive.... massive...... un-bleeping- comprehensibly large region.

Region size= 1,125 sq. mi (A little more than half the total land area of Delaware)

Typical region size~30 sq. mi (Give or take the total land area of my home town)

I've begun my work on this region and I have to say.... having an unprecedented amount of land to work with definitely allows the creative juices some elbow room. So San Siro is no more, new region name and CJ to be coming soon.

EGD
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Sad but I look forward to seeing what ya got instore

and I know all about that freedom that's why RV is actually 12 different regions all varying in size.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down