SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the AICS

3 posters

Go down

About the AICS Empty About the AICS

Post by K50 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 am

About the AICS 800px-AICS_logo_with_words

The Association of International Collegiate Sports, abbreviated AICS, is the governing body for international college sports within the SimCity 4 community. The AICS is open to any country or dependency, and you can select how good you want your colleges to be at different sports, instead of having a random ranking. This is carried out similarly to the Simlympics and its PAS system.

Our schedule will keep your colleges active throughout the year. We have 13 sports (actually 8 different disciplines, but some are open to both sexes) available to you to compete in, and you can make sure you are competing; most people are allowed 12 teams, however, we allow up to an astonishing 20 teams for those with dependencies (or those who ask for special accommodations for one country to have more than 12). All people, whether or not they are attached to a union, are allowed to enter and have fun in this league.

So, what are you waiting for? Join the Association of International Collegiate Sports today!
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

About the AICS Empty Re: About the AICS

Post by Emperador gran dios Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:56 am

ok time out....

I've been asking to take over the SCAA for months now received ZERO feedback at all about it and now they're is this new college sports league... I'm sorry K50 but that's wrong.
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 am

SCAA has been dead for over 2 years. All you had to do is start a new league like K50, i also ask an admin to take down the SCAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperador gran dios Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 am

I did and was told to talk to you saathoff and I posted that in the SCAA forum under my request... I received absolutely no response from anyone regarding the matter.
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperador gran dios Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:07 am

Again its dead, get over it. No need to cry about it. If you want your own dang league start one yourself....

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperador gran dios Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

saathoff37 wrote:Again its dead, get over it. No need to cry about it. If you want your own dang league start one yourself....

Listen you guys are gonna do what ever the F you want no talking to that, but seriously how no one can see this and not think there is something wrong about it is just baffling
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:34 am

Listen no more about this from anyone from this point on let's keep the discussion about the AICS if you want to make a comment otherwise find somewhere else.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down