SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Restarting of the ITL

2 posters

Go down

Announcement: Restarting of the ITL Empty Announcement: Restarting of the ITL

Post by emperordaniel Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 am

Due to RL issues, the original ITL was cancelled. My apologies to all those who signed up. Sad I will be restarting it in September, so you have until then if you want to sign up for the next season Smile

If you want to sign up for the ITL, please go here

Just as a note, all players who signed up for the cancelled season will remain in the next one, unless I am notified otherwise.
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Restarting of the ITL Empty Re: Announcement: Restarting of the ITL

Post by Joe 90 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 am

I hope you've sorted the scoring out Wink
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Restarting of the ITL Empty Re: Announcement: Restarting of the ITL

Post by emperordaniel Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

I have, don't worry Smile
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum