SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation

5 posters

Go down

CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation Empty CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation

Post by PetSimCity Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:31 am

CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation Logo10
CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation Motto10
Coming Soon at Here.
PS.I'm Same owner as username Pongsatorn2540

PetSimCity

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Back to top Go down

CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation Empty Re: CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation

Post by dljrfn2000 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:23 am

bro this place is deader than a door nail, thank god...... poor management and blatantly immature decisions killed the simlympics long ago

PS: Not like you put any effort into that childish logo anyway....
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation Empty Re: CBR2014 - Games of Friendship and reconciliation

Post by canuck3360 Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:10 am

dljrfn2000 wrote:bro this place is deader than a door nail, thank god...... poor management and blatantly immature decisions killed the simlympics long ago

PS: Not like you put any effort into that childish logo anyway....

so glad to see you felt that way..... I as a manager of this site have to say I'm sorry that Real Life issues lead to my inability to manage the childish people such as yourself to a level deemed by myself to where it should be........ And I'm sure Joe feels the same way as does Mike but after all we do this for free and I mean let me let work,school and getting married and having a life suffer so I can come on and manage this by all means. This site I had hoped would grow but as I have noticed it unfortunately didn't and that's a shame it had potential,but it didn't die due to POOR MANAGEMENT and IMMATURE DECISIONS it died plain and simply due to a lack of interest in a Sports only community. And for it being deader than a door nail as you put it, I find it amusing that you chose now to say something to the negative instead of maybe reaching out to offer help to one of us but as I can see you didn't like it here for one or another reasons that you felt was "against you". And nice showing maturity with your critique of someone who was venturing into this for the first time because I'm sure the first time you tried it was epically great and the best that the world had ever seen.  Seeing this comment by you makes me glad I no longer am dealing with this anymore and going back to real life.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:33 am

Still butthurt after all these years?  Razz 
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm

cormiermax wrote:Still butthurt after all these years?  Razz 

First post I read on returning here after 5 months and this couldn't be any truer lol.

BTW Hello all! I've missed you all!
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down