SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Empty You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:02 am

Now, it is official! From now onwards, I will randomly post some pictures of my upcoming CJ, Raffore Islands!

"But I though you have created Raffore Islands?" You might have say that. Well, believe it or not, I have close down the old Raffore Islands and begin a new one!

It's due to the fact that I lost all of my informations on the old Raffore Islands. So devastating.

But during the past six months, I have been focusing on the new Raffore Islands. From rearranging the cities to changing the storyline, from printing out master plans to searching for more custom lots, the new Raffore Islands is now better than ever (although it is only like 16% completed)!

However, to avoid low viewership (what I meant is that very little people comment on my CJ), I have decided to release a promotional post to promote on this new Raffore Islands. Titled You're now landing on Raffore Islands, this promotional post will showcase some sneak previews of Raffore Islands, as well of some of the new formats I will use.

This promotional forum is currently out on the Confederacy of Free Regions (COFR) forum, SimSports and Simpeg. If the viewership is good, Simtropolis will be the next target, followed by SC4Devotion.

So now, without further ado, let's bring on the first sneak preview of Raffore Islands! Showcasing 10 pictures...

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3118236728_07bc0d45a2
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3117407917_912ddf78b8
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3118235692_c1ec21fb96
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3117406627_c9e00b6717
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3118234176_1cd2584e68
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3117405447_f11cd229dc
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3118232770_0df4f0a96a
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3117404029_d38675147e
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3118231496_19c2bbf3c1
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3117402835_397ba1c4c9

On this showcase, all pictures will be in this format: a rounded rectangle golden border like the ones above. also, if there is any words on the picture, it will have a fading background on the words. All pictures will also have a maximum limit of 500px on any sides so that the picture will download faster.

Like it? Please tell me what you think. If you don't like it, tell me on what ways can I improve on it.

And since this forum is the first forum to showcase this promotional post, can such promotional post be allowed on the following forums: Simtropolis and SC4Devotion? I afraid that such promotional forum will be deleted by the admins.

Last edited by Aranho on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Empty Re: You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:31 am

Im liking the way you have your cities set up. Looks great!

Back to top Go down

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Empty Re: You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 am

Thanks!
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 am

This thread is now found on Simpeg!
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 am

Very nice start Aranho. Also nice airport! Very Happy
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Thanks. Well, this is just a promotional thread.

And am I the first person to do such promotional thing for my CJ?
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 am

Second Update!

It's been a few days and this promotional thread is success. However, I would still like to lure in more viewerships.

Now, since I'm planning for this new CJ of mine to be on Simtropolis, COFR Forum, SimSports, Simpeg and SC4Devotion, replies will be scattered across these forum. So, I decided to group some of the comments up so that everyone can see who commented what. So, here's the comments (Aranho is me by the way):

COFR Forum
Philly_boy: Cant wait!
Norn-Iron: Nice! Although I would get some seawalls
Philly_boy: he's got seawalls in some pics, I think
Aranho: Yup. I do have seawalls in some of the pictures (picture 1, 2 and 7). However, the seawalls in picture 1 and 2 doesn't appear due to zooming. I can't build seawalls in picture 4 due to lack of space. Seawalls are not needed in picture 5 and 9 as the new reclamation method prevents the soil from being eroded.
Shadow_prophet: 8th Picture is definately a favourite

SimSports
saathoff37: Im liking the way you have your cities set up. Looks great!
Petrovan Ambassador: Very nice start Aranho. Also nice airport!

Simpeg
tahill79: this is kinda interesting. some close ups would be nice.
Jason5871: Looks good from what I can see.
sim-al2: Not a bad start at all. You want want to include a few larger pictures to keep people's intrest up. Some thing's gone horribly wrong with your water. Have you ever installed gizmo's water flora? (It includes a mod that makes the water more transparent)
Aranho: Something's wrong with my water? It looks okay. And about making the water appears more transparent, I have seen pictures about it before, but I don't seems to like the new water texture.
tahill79: i dont think anythings wrong with ure water. i think that the sand under the water is deep enuf so it appears to look weird.

So there you are. The replies from other forums. Now, the REAL update.

Hmm...let's do something different. Instead of showing you guys picture about my CJ, let me show you something else which might excite you...

Raffore Islands is an entertainment hub. So, to add a little more spark, Risbon (one of the TV network of Raffore Islands) went up to CBS from the USA to make it's own...THE AMAZING RACE!

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3122817810_b9df832122

CBS approved it, and it will be the first time it will venture into space!

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Spacemapcopy-1

The Amazing COFR Race, however, will only travel to COFR nations on its debut season. Here's more pictures:

Route Marker
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3122817826_f8280e6ea2_m

New elements
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3121991371_ba20e39ec0_m You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3122817746_cbd56c1e3d_m

The Amazing COFR Race is expected to debut in February 2009. If this is successful, future season of The Amazing COFR Race will happen, and maybe it will travel to your country.

Excited now?
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:09 am

This promotional topic can now be found on Simtropolis and Simpeg!

Mission Part 1 complete! Very Happy Now, onto Part 2, attract readers.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:06 am

Replies from other forum:
Simpeg
samflashjr: I can hardly wait. Be still my beating heart.
Norn-Iron: Exicting stuff about the Amazing race!
Spaceport is looking good.

SC4Devotion
Simpson: This is a very nice start of MD, your citys are looking good

Simtropolis
aaglo: Wow, surprised no one posted, looks very nice, and I appreciate the quicker loading times too!
nottheboss: great start looks good
kw93: Wow this looks really interesting I can't wait for more!
Ava Defil3d: Cannot WAIT! Roflcopter!
Archean: Holy space faring metropolitan society on a stick! I see giant metropoli and a space port! I would of expected this to be in the Star League with Carpathia or Myon 2. Very beautiful city overviews, I'm anxious to see them up close with detail, and a story with this would be even more awesome.
Mike the Mayor: Great start to this cj, very nice pictures!
Petrovar Ambassador: I love the amazing race! I hope it goes to Petrova!
suplado!: wow -- massive city looks really modern...the large airport looks good as well!!

UPDATE 3

EDIT: Update removed to avoid further actions taken by moderators and admins.

Excited about this CJ?

Last edited by Aranho on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:36 am

Hmm...by looking at the viewerships for the previous two updates, it doesn't seems to be quite popular (I know, everyone's dying to see pictures of Raffore Islands).

So, to bring in viewership, this update plus the next update will be a blast, and eye-catchy too.

Now, to the 4th update!

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3130715503_e35a165cbe
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3131542912_2c073a1c23
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3130711413_c21b911795
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3131546276_e7dbd83128
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3131544476_cb1acc722d
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3130710433_daf8e06284
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3131543716_4af49a0025
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3131542092_c2f65010a1

Excited now?
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

very Very Happy Where is Raffore Islands on the world map? im making an flight map of were our planes go around the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:02 pm

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 2683593505_c7197a4f97_o

Raffore Islands is the one being circled.

Raffore Islands is located in South East Asia. The only commercial airport on raffore islands is Tourist City International Airport and it is located outside Tourist City.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:33 am

Ok thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:54 am

Here's Update 5.

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3135816980_f5a0e27359
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3134997143_63a67fc232
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3135818844_505d0089d4
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3134993693_64b0b6f9c2
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3135815976_e9716466f2
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3134999005_4d896f9525
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3134994435_0b79e62e39
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3135813488_1a3dfe4bb8

Now, what surprises will I post in the next update?

And you guys excited now?
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:01 am

woah dude, you update fast! cant wait for the next update! Very Happy
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 am

Well, considered that this 5th update as a late christmas present, or, if you want to, Boxing Day free gift. Very Happy
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 am

well then thank you for this awesome gift!

no offense, what is boxing day? I've heard it before in history class, but i never pay attention in that class Razz
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:22 am

Click here to find out more

Boxing Day is made famous worldwide due to the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami (it happens on the 26 December 2004, or Boxing Day) which kill almost 300,000 people from 11 countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and India and displacing nearly 2 million people. As it was a 9.1 to 9.3 undersea earthquake, the tsunami (the epicenter is near Banda Aceh, a province at the northern tip of Sumatra) reached as far as Somalia and South Africa or even as far as Antartica or Mexico (the tsunami that hit Mexico was caused by the energy released from the earthquake). The energy released from the earthquake caused the whole earth to vibrate as much as 1cm. It even affected tides along the coastlines within the Pacific Ocean, and even Atlantic Ocean.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Hey would you like the Escambia Flag Making Service to Make SC4 lot with flagpole with your countrys flag? If you'd like that reply with your countrys flag and im make it for you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Update 6: The Rafforian Times

In this update, I will show you Raffore Islands' local newspaper, The Rafforian Times.

27 December 2008 edition

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3070140981_3c747019c0_o
Click here for full image
MAIN/LOCAL/WORLD
Flood wreaks havoc on Raffore Islands
State of emergency declared

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Bukit_10
A highway and most of the house in Bukit Merah

Raffore City – Raffore Islands have experience the worse flooding since independence. It is so bad that the Government had declared a state of emergency.

The flooding happens due to heavy thunderstorm and high tides on Christmas Day yesterday. The continuous downpour, which began on Christmas morning according to meteorologist, has be ongoing as of press time.

Coastal areas such as Tourist City, Raffore City and the Northern Port Area were badly affected. Flooding has also been reported further inland near water bodies such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs. The flooding was so severe that, when you look at Raffore Islands from air or in space, it looks like Raffore Islands have sunk underwater. The destruction of this flood have been estimated to cost about ri$1 billion (500,000 eniea) so far.

Flooding has also affected Tourist City International Airport (Tocia), Raffore Space Port and Senoko Cargo Airport. All flights towards Raffore Islands have been cancelled as the runway was flooded with water of up to 1cm high. Any flights arriving to Raffore Islands will have to land at Singapore Changi International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Banku Taou’ International Airport. Water has also sip into Tocia’s terminals, affecting all operations within the terminals. The result of this caused millions of tourist stranded at Tocia and Raffore space Port.

At major commercial areas of Raffore Islands, businesses were heavily affected. Water has sip into most of the buildings, with Raffore City, Raffore Islands’ capital, being the worst hit area amongst all of the commercial areas as power outages happens in all of the buildings at Raffore City. Industrial areas are not spared either. All ports on Raffore Islands have been temporarily shut down as the floods have caused all of the ports to be underwater. The Senoko’s port are the worst hit amongst all of the ports as the floods have submerged hundreds of factories and warehouses along the Senoko’s coastline. Even the seven stories Senoko Workers’ Dormitory was underwater.

Residential areas are affected too. Several bungalows located along coastal areas have been submerged underwater. All educational institutes, expect the Hiigarar-Raffore University of Space, have also been affected by the floods. Due to this, all students, both local students and international students, are not required to attend school next week onwards until further notice. Thousands of people living along coastal areas are being evacuated by the Raffore Army and they will stay at temporary tents built by the Army. Hotels and resorts countrywide are also made as a temporary evacuee shelter.

Beaches, coastal parks, Resort Islands and Ubin Island have been closed to all members of the public due to safety concerns. Excess waters at the reservoirs are currently being pumped out with the permission from the Government to reduce flooding. So far, there has been no reports of any deaths, although hundreds of people have been reported injured due to several causes. Hospitals countrywide are now on stand-by to take in a surge in numbers of patients. Earlier last month, the whole country have participated in an emergency drill to prepare for the annual floods that has happened every year in late December. The emergency drill was conducted to test the people’s readiness on floods should flooding occurs.

Prime Minister James Wee Hsien Koh said this: “We are lucky to have prepared for the December floods. If not, there will be severe casualties.”

According to meteorologists, thunderstorms will be expected for the rest of this week and it is expected to end just before COFR Day (December 30 2008). However, high tides are expected throughout the rest of 2008 and the first week of 2009. Repairing of the damages caused by the floods is expected to take at most three months.

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Pasir_10
A couple of house along coastal areas of Pasir Panjang

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Pasir_11
Beach at Sports Hub

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Sakra-10
Surrouding areas of the overflooded Sakra Reservoir

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Senoko10
Trees and factories in Senoko

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Senoko11
Overview of Senoko Port

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Touris10
Tourist City International Airport

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Touris11
River at high tide and forest in Tourist City

Other headlines

• Schools to remain close due to flood (December 26 2008)
  • Hotels turn into evacuee camps (December 26 2008)
  • AON Summit successful (December 21 2008)

BUSINESS

Other headlines

• Raffore Stock Market close due to flood (December 26 2008)
  • Trades stop as Raffore Ports submerged underwater (December 26 2008)

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 27_12_10

SPORTS

Raffore Islands wins first medal at Simlympics
Celebrations held countrywide

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ Sosilv111epa_788874c
Yue Ming Fang wins silver medal at Simlympics

Tourist City – Spirits were high yesterday on December 24 2008 when Raffore Islands have win a silver medal at the Hammer Throw event during the December 2008 Simlympics held at Ylmeria.

Celebrations were held countrywide upon hearing that a male Rafforian athletic, Yue Ming Fang, won a silver medal at the hammer throw event.

“I couldn’t believe it!” said by a Rafforian, Mr. Wong: “It’s our first time [our country] entered the Simlympics and we won a silver medal!”

“It’s great that I have done my country proud. I’m sure that Raffore Islands will win more medals in time to come.” Yue Ming Fang said this when interviewed a few minutes later after he received the silver medal.

According to the Raffore government, Yue Ming Fang will receive ri$100,000 as a reward for winning a silver medal at a major sporting event.

Other headlines

• Sports Hub closes due to flood (December 26 2008)

ENTERTAINMENT

Filming of Friendship halt temporarily
Floodwaters enters Friendship sets

Bukit Merah – All filming of the upcoming drama serial, Friendship, has halt as floodwaters enter the drama sets for Friendship.

The damages caused to the drama sets are not severe and only a few items are required to be replaced. However, due to safety concerns, all electrical appliances used to film the drama serial are required to be off as some of these equipments are exposed to the floodwaters.

Year end concerts cancelled
Flood at concert venues

Bukit Merah – All concerts happening from December 25 2008 till January 10 2009 has been cancelled due to floods.

The floods have reached to the concert venues and have damaged several props. Water levels at some of the outdoor concert venues have reached to knee-high level. Money will be refunded.

The following concerts are cancelled: Christmas @ Tourist City, First COFR Anniversary Concert and Countdown 2009 Party.

Other headlines

• Blackout at Entertainment Center (December 26 2008)

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 21-27_12

Note: The Market Closing Numbers is only a summary and its points gained and lost will not be shown. Also, the summary is also fictional and the projected figures are just random. Please check the official sources for the correct and updated figures and projections.

Are you excited now?

Last edited by Aranho on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 am

Very Nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:09 am

very nice newspaper...cool effects with the water
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Thanks. Glad that you like the newspaper.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:30 pm

actually Boxing day may have been when the Tsunami hit but that's not what Boxing Day is,Boxing Day dates alot longer back than that so to answer Petrovan Ambassador's Question
"
Boxing Day is a public holiday in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, countries in the Commonwealth of Nations with a mainly Christian population, and parts of the United States. In South Africa, this public holiday is now known as the Day of Goodwill. It is based on the tradition of giving gifts to the less fortunate members of society. Contemporary Boxing Day in many countries is now a "shopping holiday" associated with after-Christmas sales.
This day is historically England's name for St. Stephen's Day. Saint Stephen was the first Christian martyr, being stoned to death in Jerusalem around A.D. 34-35. St. Stephen's Day is usually celebrated on December 26, which is a public holiday in some countries or areas in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Alsace, northern part of Lorraine, Catalonia) and around the world with predominantly Christian populations. In the Eastern Orthodox Church, St Stephen's Day is celebrated on the 27th of December, although in Greece the Greek Boxing Day (Synaxis Theotokou, Σύναξις Θεοτόκου) is also celebrated as a public holiday on the 26th of December and is not related to the English version.[citation needed]
In Ireland the Bank Holidays Act 1871 established the feast day of St. Stephen's Day as a non-moveable public holiday on December the 26th, although since partition the name "Boxing Day" is used by the authorities in Northern Ireland and it has become a moveable public holiday in que with the rest of the UK. The Banking and Financial Dealings Act of 1971 established "Boxing Day" as a public holiday in Scotland. In the Australian state of South Australia, December the 26th is a public holiday known as Proclamation Day.
It is usually celebrated on the 26th of December, the day after Christmas Day[1][2]; however, unlike St. Stephen's Day, Boxing Day is not always on the 26th of December: its associated public holiday can be moved to the next weekday if the 26th of December is a Saturday or Sunday. The movement of Boxing Day varies between countries."
hope that explains it we don't really celebrate in the US anymore PA so thats why you don't know about it where as thsoe who live close to the Canadian Border know a little about it. I know about it cause I spent a good chunk of my Life in Canada(hence the Canuck nickname it acttually has nothing to do with the NHL Team)
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 am

Here's Update 7.

You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3162560839_5b0ca56a22
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3163399144_450a776d12
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3163397214_70176cfdb7
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3162559949_a6b38466fd
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3163393308_a835210c11
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3163398156_b1d3c6763d
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3162564545_47931d3eea
You're now landing on Raffore Islands, A promotional topic for the upcoming CJ 3163394936_92ac3e299c

And you guys excited now?
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next