SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening

+4
Matt
canuck3360
Peter
cormiermax
8 posters

Go down

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Empty Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening

Post by cormiermax Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 am

[center]Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening RoadtoHinawatransp
Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Charmonix2010logo
Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Roadto-Novland[/quote]
Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Ocf5

Commentator
Announcer

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the opening ceremony of the football qualification tourney and Simlympic festival here in beautiful Charmonix West Novland. There are an estimated 35,000 people in the stands at the historic Stadie Romeo LeBlanc.

Mesdames et messieurs sont bienvenues à la cérémonie overture du Festival du Charmonix Simlympic 2009.
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the opening ceremony of the 2009 Charmonix Simlympic festival.
Damene og herrene velkommen til åpningen av de 2009 Charmonix Simlympic festival

We are in for quite the show tonight, the organizers had a budget of 25 million and world none Novlantic director Harald Quanivitch directed the hole production. And here comes the count down!.

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Ocf1

Mesdames et messieurs s'il vous plaît raisé pour anthem national de Novland Ouest
Ladies and gentlemen please stand for the national anthem of West Novland
Damene og herrene vennligst står for nationalsång i Vestnorden Novland

And now the stadium has gone dark as the first act of this ceremony begins...

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Ocf2

Wow! what a great start!, and now the Prime Minister of West Novland will address the nation for the first time since he became exiled in Rorysville.

TRANSLATED

Mesdames et messieurs Ladies and gentlemen tonight for the first time in many days the battlefileds of the east have gone quiet. the forests and coast lines are now at peace, yes tonight I am glad to announce that both East and West have decleared a ceasefire. No more will there be battle between brother and brother sister agaist sister. We still have much work to do, our capital is partly in ruin and now we must constuct a heavily fortified boader dividing our island fatherland. But we shal break threw these hardships and become more powerful and industrius than ever. We must work very hard but I know in my heart that the people of Novland can come togeather in a time of hardship and prevail. I would like to thank the people of Charmonix for taking the place of your capital and hosting this wonderful event. It shows we have started to move on from the time of war and enter a time of peace. We will re build we will become strong and we will become a new nation.
Thank you!
Merci!

Mesdames et messieurs, la torche Simlympic entre dans le stade!
Ladies and gentlemen, the Simlympic torch is entering the stadium!
Damene og herrene, Simlympic arven er å skrive inn stadion!

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Ocf6

The torch has been lit!

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Ocf4

That was truly amazing, one of the best ends to a torch relay i think i have ever seen. And now ms Christine Anu will be singing the theme song of the Charmonix Simlympic festival my island home!

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Ocf3

Mesdames et messieurs merci pour venir à la cérémonie overture du Charmonix Simlympic Festival, bonne nuit!
Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming to the opening ceremony of the Charmonix Simlympic Festival, good night!
Damene og herrene takk for at du kommer til åpningen av Charmonix Simlympic festival, god natt!

And thank you for watching im Roger Cormier from all of us here at NTV we wish you good night and we hope to see you at Hinawa!
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Empty Re: Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening

Post by Peter Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 am

bonne travail mon ami! awesome start to the prelims at charmonix. one more day left!
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening Empty Re: Charmonix Simlympic Festival Opening

Post by canuck3360 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 am

very nice max!
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 am

Thanks Smile
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:27 pm

That was superb. Congrats Max Wink
Matt
Matt
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikehotdogsalot Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Awesome job! How do I say...merci!! Very Happy
ilikehotdogsalot
ilikehotdogsalot
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Cool. Nice job.
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

Post by tankmank Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 am

C'etait Super, i really enjoyed that

tankmank

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 am

Thanks! Smile
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 am

C'etait fantastique ceremonie. J'adore Smile.

Pardon pour les shité français. Razz
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down