SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corisica ISC Session 2009.

+7
knarfmo
simsamerica
GreekMan
cormiermax
CraigKingOfIreland
Slacker
Jcool663
11 posters

Go down

Corisica ISC Session 2009. Empty Corisica ISC Session 2009.

Post by Jcool663 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Welcome To Corisica!

Play and scroll down

(More Info To Come Tomorrow in the A.M. It's Let and I Have to get to Bed)
But just to update you, ISC officials arrived around 6:30 this evening in The Capital of Santiago and Arrived in Corisica at around 7:45 that evening and were greeted with open arms and hugs from Corisica officials and residents alike. Slacker and the representatives of all the bids were asked to stay with Hilda Gonsalves that evening and were treated to a traditional Portuguese dinner. The Meeting that evening was canceled due to the late arrival of the diplomats.
Corisica ISC Session 2009. 2808IR2
Tomorrow the leaders and ISC Members will meet in the town hall and discuss the meeting and decide on the next Simlympic host!
Tune in live at 1PM EST for live coverage.
Jcool663
Jcool663

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Corisica ISC Session 2009. Empty Re: Corisica ISC Session 2009.

Post by Jcool663 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 am

The ISC Session Will be held in 2 Languages. English and Portuguese.
(Pics will be limited.Srry but my computer is running slow)
Corisica ISC Session 2009. Corsica-Oct25201248496177
PT-Senhoras e cavalheiros. Boa vinda às 1ass sessões do ISC realizadas em Corisica Porto Del Gada.

EN-Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the 12th ISC Sessions held in Corisica Port Del Gada.

PT-Numeroso das ofertas foram emitidos neste ano para hospedar os 1øs jogos de Simlympic. nós mostrar-lhe-emos agora os contendores agora.

EN-Numerous of Bids Were Sent in this year to host the 11th Simlympic games. we will now show you the contenders now.

Corisica ISC Session 2009. 38-79

PT-A primeira oferta é Leah. Com um livro impressionante da oferta e uma planta incrível hospedar os jogos espalhou para fora sobre o console inteiro de Paranor. A oferta de Leah promete ser jogos interessantes com festividades para tudo.

EN-The First Bid Is Leah. With an impressive bid book and an incredible plan to host the games spread out over the entire Paranor Island. The Leah bid promises to be an interesting games with festivities for all.

Corisica ISC Session 2009. Bid10

PT-A segunda oferta é Cardiff. Com uma cidade principal que joga o anfitrião dos jogos com um sistema surpreendente do metro e de estrada no lugar os jogos de Cardiff prometem ser uma fusão do coração atlético com a convicção e a azáfama de uma metrópole

EN-The Second bid is Cardiff. WIth a Major city playing the Host of the games with an amazing Metro and highway system in place the Cardiff games promise to be a merge of athletic heart with the hustle and bustle of a metropolis

Corisica ISC Session 2009. Logo-7

PT-A terceira oferta é a cidade de Lafayette. Lafayette promete ser a fusão quintessencial do Velho Mundo com o novo. Com uma cultura e uma cidade francesa surpreendente, metro impressionante, e parque simlympic moderno. Lafayette Simlympics promete ser um evento como nenhum outro

EN-The Third bid is the city of Lafayette. Lafayette promises to be the quintessential merge of the old world with the new. With an amazing french culture and city, impressive metro, and modern simlympic park. Lafayette Simlympics promises to be an event like no other

Corisica ISC Session 2009. Haarle26

PT-E último, mas especialmente. É a oferta de Haarlemstraat. A oferta de Haarlemstraat promete um Simlympics compacto pequeno no contexto de uma cidade dinamarquesa velha da pesca. Com os locais de encontro através da cidade. É certa a por favor.

EN-And Last, But not least. Is the bid from Haarlemstraat. The Haarlemstraat Bid promises a Small compact Simlympics in the backdrop of an old Danish fishing City. With Venues through the city. It is sure to please.

PT-Senhoras e Gentlmen! Aqueles são seus candidatos para os 1øs jogos de Simlympic! O acordo dentro em 1P.M. EST para considerar o vencedor anunciou vivo!

EN-Ladies and Gentlmen! Those are your candidates for the 11th Simlympic games! Tune in at 1P.M. EST to see the winner announced live!

(NOTE!- Srry i could do more. I'm in the process of moving and when i was announced the host i kinda had no time to really WOW anyone. I'm srry in advance.)
Jcool663
Jcool663

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am

I'd like to start by saying a huge thank you to the city of Corisica for hosting this 12th ISC Session. The city is beautiful, it's people are fantastic and we're extremely happy to be here. We look forward to seeing more of this wonderful country in the Simlympics in the future.

Now, the main event.

The bidding session for the October Simlympics has been an interesting one to say the least. But at the end all turned out well, and the ISC was pleased to have 4 bids to chose from; we feel the more choice we have, the better it makes the games. We hope more cities are encouraged to bid in the future, and that the 3 unsuccessful bids tonight chose to rebid again at some point.

Tonight's session was the closest I can ever remember. I obviously cannot divulge exact details, but it was very tense and extremely close. We had to stop on a couple of occasions to reexamine the bids one last time.

But, without further adeau... it is my pleasure to announce that the host of the games of the 12th Simlympiad, taking place in October 2009, is the city of....

https://2img.net/h/i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/Simlympics/Envelope5.png

Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Commiserations to the other bidders, all of your bids were amazing and I'm truly sorry you can't all host the games. However, you are able to each host a qualification tournament as part of the run up to the 12th Simlympics. I know this is no conciliation at all, but I hope its something Smile. I also hope you each bid again, as I'm certain you would all make amazing hosts.

Congratulations again to Leah. We all look forward to what I'm sure will be an incredible games Very Happy.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 am

Thank you VERY much for this honour, and I hope I do not disappoint your expectations Very Happy
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:12 am

Congrats Smile
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GreekMan Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

oh i thought i had a really chance to win...ahh well i know that the games are in good hands with Craig! congrads!

I want to know why I lost? I am not trying to be mean or what ever but i want to know how to improve if i decide to bid again.

GreekMan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

You were a worthy opponent GreekMan with a fantastic bid, as were the others Very Happy Thank you a lot for the well wishes

(and don't worry, it doesn't come across you're being mean, I would have asked the same question had I lost Wink)
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Agreed, I have yet to look at the bids but i've seen leah in your CJ Craig. Greekman, im sure you had an excelent bid and im sure you gave Craig a real challenge. Maybe i'll bid next time around (well maybe not, im afraid to host the 13th games lol).
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Congratulations to Leah!

(Also, thank you to Corsica for hosting a great session). Unfortunately, the clueless Ainkienian delegate got lost at Heathrow Airport during a mid-trip stop and didn't show up until it was too late. Wink.
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Monegasque Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Congrat's Leah, i hope you'll have much fun hosting the games as i would of, Congratulations again Smile
Monegasque
Monegasque
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmineHilton Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Very nice reply, Alex Wink I'm proud of you :p =)

As for Leah, Congratulations Craig. I'm sure these will be fabulous Simlympic games!
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 am

Again, thank you all for the well wishes Very Happy
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:24 am

Congratulations (again) Smile
philly_boy
philly_boy
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.simcitygreece.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 am

GreekMan wrote:oh i thought i had a really chance to win...ahh well i know that the games are in good hands with Craig! congrads!

I want to know why I lost? I am not trying to be mean or what ever but i want to know how to improve if i decide to bid again.

It's ISC policy not to detail this sort of thing because in the past it has lead to problems. However, if you really want I can send you my personal feedback on ways in which your bid could be improved for next time round.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GreekMan Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm

yeah sure I would really like that

GreekMan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Stormont Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:36 am

Let me also add my congratulations.

A stunning bid Craig and very very well deserved. You have done yourself and the Union proud Smile
Emperor Stormont
Emperor Stormont

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down