SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acadie-Bathurst 2010

4 posters

Go down

Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Empty Acadie-Bathurst 2010

Post by canuck3360 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abl
Welcome!
Bienvenue!
Velkommen!

Acadie-Bathurst is a small City nestled on the Banks of the Rivere du Lemaire Nord in the State of Marceau just South of River City and East of Gaspe. The Town boasts a nightlife like no other smalltown. The City Centre was preserved after the War and has seen a re-vitalization. Pubs,Night clubs and Shops all line the main old Town Centre. The Town also features the Bathurst Blasters Baseball Club(AA Baseball),Acadie-Bathurst SV(Division II Soccer) and of Course two major Hockey franchises here in A-B the Acadie-Bathurst Grenadiers of the Fleur de Lys Major Junior Hockey League and the Acadie-Bathurst Titans of the RV National Junior Hockey League. Both Teams draw a large following. The Grenadiers Made are the #2 Ranked team in the Nation. The ISC Session Here would be held at the Grand Théâtre des Arts. And the ISC will get to stay in the Rivere Region's Finest Hotel the Hotel du Frontinac which is the Tallest Structure in Acadie-Bathurst.
Acadie-Bathurst est une petite Ville nestled sur les Banques de Rivere du Lemaire Nord dans l'Etat de Marceau juste au Sud de la Ville de Rivière et à l'Est de Gaspe. La Ville se vante une vie des noctambules comme nul autre smalltown. Le Centre-ville a été préservé après la guerre et a vu une relance. Les pubs, les Boîtes de nuit et les Magasins toute la ligne le vieux Centre Municipal principal. La Ville présente aussi le Bathurst Blasters le Club de Base-ball (AA Base-ball ), Acadie-Bathurst SV (la Division II Football) et évidemment deux franchises importantes de Hockey ici dans A-B les Grenadiers Acadie-Bathurst du Cadet de Fleur de Lys Major la Ligue de Hockey et les Titans Acadie-Bathurst de la Ligue Cadette nationale RV de Hockey. Les deux Équipes tirent un grand suivant. Les Grenadiers Faits sont le #2 l'équipe Classée dans la Nation. La Séance ISC Ici serait tenue à Grand Théâtre des les Arts. Et l'ISC finira rester dans l'Hôtel le Plus parfait de la Région de Rivere l'Hôtel du Frontinac qui est la Plus grande Structure dans Acadie-Bathurst.

Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abisc110
I-29 Connects you to River City and Gatineau Metropolitan Airport
Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abisc210
The Outskirts of the Oldtown Centre as well as the Stadiums
Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abisc310
Hotel du Frontinac Provides Spectacular Views of the Rivere Region and on clear days you can see Downtown River City.The Arena Lemaire is the Home of 2 of the top Junior Hockey Programsin the Nations
Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abisc410
The ISC Session will be housed here in the Grand Theatre des Arts one of the Most Historic Theatres in the Nation. Hosting Everything from Opera and Plays to Comedy Shows and Rock Concerts.
Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abisc510
Old Town Acadie-Bathurst Survived the War with Rorysville in the 60's and has emerged as one of the most popular Bar Hopping Zones in the Nation
Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Abisc610
Nightlife in Acadie-Bathurst is Renowned Nationwide the Bars and Clubs in the Oldtown Section are packed in the Cold Winter Nights Many Visit from Nearby River City or Travel up from Laval to enjoy the atmosphere in Acadie-Bathurst

How to get to Acadie Bathurst

By Air
Gatineau Metro Airport-Serving River City Gatineau is a 1hr 15min(appox) drive from Acadie-Bathurst.Gatineau is Served by Air Marceau, Lafleur Aviation, AirRV, Jetlink Aviation, North States Aviation and Metro Jet. If arriving from International Destinations Flights into Marceau International,Rorysville International, Island International and Superior International all Connect to Gatineau Metro.
Laval Metro Airport- Serving the Lakeshore Region of Marceau. LMA is a 2hr 35min(appox) drive from Acadie-Bathurst. LMA is served by AirRV, Air Marceau, Island Jet, North States Aviation, Metro Jet, Jetlink Aviation, Lafleur Aviation, Mountain Breeze Airways, and Sandyhook Airlines. LMA is connected to all of the Major International Gateways as well as select flights to Novland and Canada.

By Rail
MARC-MARC Trains Arrive from River City,Laval,and Marceau Western every hour check the Rail Schedule for the Appropriate Train
VIA RAIL(RV)- VIA Rail Trains arrive from Marceau City and Rorysville City. If Arriving in Laval or River City connect to a MARC Train bound for Acadie-Bathurst/Ste.Sauvier/Dorval.
Amtrak(USA)-Take the Amtrak to Marceau Central Station and Connect to a MARC Train Bound for Lakeshore/River City.
VIA RAIL(Canada)-Take VIA to Marceau Central Station and Connect to a MARC Train Bound for Lakeshore/River City. or to Rorysville Central Station and connect to a VIA Rail RV Train bound for Marceau Lakeshore/Laval

By Car to Downtown
East- Take I-43 West to I-29 South cross the I-29 Bridge and Exit at Exit 364(Rivard Ave.) Head West on Rivard folow signs for Ville Centre.
North- Take I-29 South cross the I-29 Bridge and Exit at Exit 364(Rivard Ave.) Head West on Rivard folow signs for Ville Centre.
South- Take I-29 North to Exit 363(Alsez St.) Turn Right on Alsez turn Right at Martinique Blvd. Follow Signs for Ville Centre.
West- Take I-43 East to I-29 South cross the I-29 Bridge and Exit at Exit 364(Rivard Ave.) Head West on Rivard folow signs for Ville Centre.
Gaspe- Take M72 East M72 East Heads straight into Downtown Acadie-Bathurst.(Travel times 25-40 minutes Traffic can vary)
Laval-Take M343 North(North Lac Highway) to M55(Robert Connector) North to M72 East Heads straight into Downtown Acadie-Bathurst.(Travel times 1hr 15min-2hr minutes Traffic can vary)
River City- Take I-29 South cross the I-29 Bridge and Exit at Exit 364(Rivard Ave.) Head West on Rivard folow signs for Ville Centre. or Take M557 South to Greeschells Road Turn Left and Merge onto I-29 South cross the I-29 Bridge and Exit at Exit 364(Rivard Ave.) Head West on Rivard folow signs for Ville Centre.(Travel times 25-40 minutes Traffic can vary)

Mass Transit
Bus-Take the C43 Bus to the Rogers Station transfer to the O77 Bus the O77 Bus stops ends service at the Rail Station.
From Gatineau Airport- Take the Canal Ferry bound for Ville de Rivere transfer to the Chinatown Bound Ferry. Take the Ferry to the Chinatown Terminus and transfer to the D44 Bus Bound for Ft.Rivere at the Rogers Station transfer to the O77 Bus the O77 Bus stops ends service at the Rail Station.(total travel time 2hr 10min(appox))
From Laval-Take the Lac Express Ferry Bound for Gaspe. Transfer to the Sud Rivere Ferry bound for Acadie-Bathurst.

Last edited by canuck3360 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 am; edited 3 times in total
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Acadie-Bathurst 2010 Empty Re: Acadie-Bathurst 2010

Post by cormiermax Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Cant wait for more!
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Ok so Vaughn wasn't gonna work in time so the Bid has been changed to Acadie-Bathurst More pictures comming very soon!
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Very nice!
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 am

Bid Updated new Pictures and Tranist info up!
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 am

Fantastic job!

P.S. Want me to traduct in French for real? (I'm a Quebecer) Then, you'll not have to use "Translation Sites" like Google or Yahoo who make alot of Mistakes... xD

Sincerly,

- Blakeway -
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:03 am

ummm no thanks Blakeway you may not be aware but French isn't standardised as what you speak it as there are many diferent Dialects Marceau French is the Dialect that you see above. So what you may precieve as a Mistake may not be in a different dialect.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 am

Looks great canuck!!
cormiermax