SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid

Go down

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Empty Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid

Post by miguelleal1 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Bruxelas 2011 | Official Bid Presentation“The stairway to the paradise, games for the eternity”

The translation of this bid to English is courtesy of the Fairview International Speakers.

“Simlympics are the most important International Event of Sports. Each Nation demonstrates the power of union that sports can do. Sports made all the people united and are, by excellence, the communion of the world in one place. A place where different people and races are together to enjoy and play sports. The Humanity have the power to be united, but this power is give by sports to each human.”

"Simlympics são o mais importante evento internacional de Desporto. Cada País demonstra o poder da união que desporto faz em cada pessoa. O desporto faz todo o povo unido e é, por excelência, a comunhão do mundo em um só lugar. Um lugar onde os povos e raças diferentes estão juntos para desfrutar e praticar desporto. A humanidade tem o poder de estar unida, mas este poder é dado pelos desportos a cada ser humano. "

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Simlym10

Here we are today, to present the marvellous candidate city of June ’11 Games. The sun is shining and the sky is truly blue, what weather we could expect from this magic place that is the south of Europe, the south of Fairview, the city of Bruxelas placed in the front of the sea. In this moment I am sited in an old wood chair with my feet in the sea water, feeling the freshness of the ocean breeze, oh…oh…. This is so beautiful!

Aqui estamos hoje, para apresentar a candidata cidade de Junho '11 Jogos. O sol está a brilhar e o céu está realmente azul, que o tempo que poderíamos esperar deste lugar mágico que é o sul da Europa, o sul da Fairview, a cidade de Bruxelas colocada na frente do mar. Neste momento eu estou sentado numa cadeira de madeira velha com meus pés na água do mar, sentir a frescura da brisa do mar, oh ... oh .... Isto é tão bonito!

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Mpi10

The idea of bidding for this Summer Games started with a simple conversation at school between two friends “I am dreaming about Olympics Games in the south of Iberian Peninsula with hot and sun and water”, the other said “Will make that possible”. Note: this is a verdict story. So, I thought “Well, we are in the early December and the next Summer Games will be held in next June, July or August months of 2011. I have so much time to prepare them. I will try”. And this is how this enviable bid started.

A idéia da candidatura para estes Jogos de Verão começou com uma simples conversa na escola entre dois amigos "Estou a sonhar com Jogos Olímpicos no sul da Península Ibérica, com sol quente e a água e, o outro disse: " Farei com que isso seja possível ". Nota: esta é uma história veredica. Então, eu pensei: "Bem, estamos no início de dezembro e os próximos Jogos de Verão será realizada no próximo junho, julho ou agosto, meses de 2011. Eu tenho muito tempo para prepará-los. Eu vou tentar ". E é assim que esta tentativa começou invejável.

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Mapa_r10

In the map above we can admire the privileged location of our city and Simlympic Park, near the sea. So gratifying, isn’t it? I am just thinking about the all people that will come from different places in the earth just to enjoy this Summer Games and to visit our unique country. I am very glad… You can’t imagine…really. Ooh, I almost forgot it… I have to explain in what this bid will consist and transmit to you the national History and the nation facts.

No mapa acima, podemos admirar a localização privilegiada da nossa cidade e do Parque Simlympic, perto do mar. Tão gratificante, não é? Estou a pensar em todo o povo que vem de lugares diferentes da terra apenas para desfrutar deste Jogos de Verão e para visitar o nosso único país. Estou muito feliz ... Você não pode imaginar ... realmente. Ooh, eu quase que me esquecia ... eu tenho que explicar em que consistirá esta campanha e transmitir-lhe a história nacional e os fatos da nação.

I should now left a warning that this bid have around 8,000 words and very pictures so, If you have a slow internet connection I suggest you to go to your friends house and say “Pedro, do you lend me your computer for a while?” or request your mother “Mummy, I would some popcorns, can you make it for me, please?” All of our images and videos are in High Definition so you are free to think that you are in front of a big cinema screen!

Personally, I don’t like to read all the bids from the start to the end so, I will make a brief resume in the end for who are like me. Although we strongly recommend you the read the entire bid because it have some important facts and things about the country History.

Gostaria, agora deixar um aviso que esta apresentação tem cerca de 8.000 palavras e imagens bastante grandes assim, se você tiver uma conexão de internet lenta, sugiro que você vá para a sua casa de amigos e diga "Pedro, você me empresta seu computador por um tempo?" ou solicitar a sua mãe: "Mamã, eu quero algumas pipocas, você pode fazer isso para mim, por favor?" Todas as nossas imagens e os vídeos são em alta definição assim que você é livre para pensar que você está na frente de uma tela de cinema em grande!

Pessoalmente, eu não gosto de ler todos os parágrafos desde o início até o fim assim, vou fazer um breve resumo no final, para os que são como eu. Embora nós recomendamos fortemente que você a leia a campanha toda, porque temos alguns fatos importantes e coisas sobre a história do país.

Last edited by miguelleal1 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Empty Re: Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid

Post by miguelleal1 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

National History and the why of this bid?

With some National Personalities like: David Romeu, journalist, Rodrigues Carvalho, history teacher, Sara Abreu, National Simlympics Committee and Miguel Leal, the president.

Algumas personalidades nacionais como: David Romeu, Rodrigues Carvalho, Sara Abreu e Miguel Leal.

David: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman’s, for the presentation of the most incredible Simlympics bid you ever seen!! Our country Fairview and his capital city, Bruxelas, will run for the next June Games!!

(The audience calls to arms: Fairview, Fairview!!!)

David: Tonight, we have here some important personalities of our small but big Nation. Why? Well, they will, first of all, explain some important facts about our country and about this bid. This will be a great night because it is our first time running for the Simlympics! But firstly, I have some questions to the professor Rodrigues about our History. So, professor can you tell us about the foundation of Fairview?

David: Bem-vindo Senhoras e senhores, para a apresentação do Simlympics Candidatura mais incrível que você já viu! Nosso país Fairview e sua capital, Bruxelas, vai correr para o próximo mês de junho Jogos!

(O público chama às armas: Fairview, Fairview!)

David: Hoje, temos aqui algumas personalidades importantes da nossa nação pequena, mas grande. Porquê? Bem, eles vão, em primeiro lugar, explicar alguns fatos importantes sobre o nosso país e sobre esta candidatura. Esta será uma grande noite, porque é nossa primeira vez correndo para os Simlympics! Mas em primeiro lugar, eu tenho algumas perguntas para o professor Rodrigues sobre a nossa História. Assim, o professor pode falar-nos sobre a fundação de Fairview?

Prof. Rodrigues: First of all, good night to everyone! Well, Fairview is located in the south of Iberian Peninsula and we all know that about 1000 years ago the Muslim invaded our Peninsula and the Christian populations step back to the north of Spain, a region called “Asturias”. Some years later, the Christian tried to reconquer all Iberian and they did it. The Portuguese King in that time, D. Afonso Henriques, conquer all the Portuguese territory faster than the Old Spain kings. Gratefully to the South Iberian people the successor of D.Afonso offered the south lands to the South Iberians and they formed the Monarchy of Farviu. Later with the internationalization of the Monarchy, European and North African people recognized the Monarchy as Fairview, influenced by the English. About 100 years ago, Fairview became a Democratic Republic.

Prof Rodrigues: Primeiro de tudo, boa noite a todos! Bem, Fairview está localizado no sul da Península Ibérica, e todos sabemos que à cerca de 1000 anos atrás, os muçulmanos invadiram a península e as nossas populações cristãs fugiram para o norte de Espanha, uma região chamada de "Astúrias". Alguns anos mais tarde, os cristãos tentaram reconquistar toda a Ibérica e eles fizeram isso. O Rei Português na época, D. Afonso Henriques, conquistou todo o território Português mais rapidamente do que os antigos reis de Espanha. Com gratidão ao povo sul-Ibérica, o sucessor de D. Afonso ofereceu as terras do Sul aos os ibéricos do Sul e eles formaram a Monarquia de Farviu. Mais tarde, com a internacionalização da Monarquia, europeus e os norte-Africano reconheceu a Monarquia como Fairview, influenciado pelo Inglês. Cerca de 100 anos atrás, Fairview tornou-se uma República Democrática.

David: Thank you very much professor! A clap for him!

(Audience claps them hands!)

David: Now, we will talk to our National Simlympic Committee President, Sara Abreu! Good night Sara! What is the purpose of this bid? Why you decided to candidate for June ’11 Simlympics?

David: Muito obrigado professor ,muito bem! Um aplauso para ele!

(O público aplaude com as mãos!)

David: Agora, vamos falar com o nosso presidente do Comitê Nacional Simlympic, Sara Abreu! Boa noite Sara! Qual é o propósito deste candidatura? Por que você decidiu se candidatar para Junho '11 Simlympics?

Sara: Good night, it is a pleasure to be here! Responding to your questions, the purpose of this bid is to show to the world that our Nation would like to have a little bit of influence in the world problems that are, indirectly, related with sports. We would also like to be proud if we host these games. We decided to candidate for these Simlympics because we feel that now we are developed enough to ensure the responsibility and organisation of the Games.

Sara: Boa noite, é um prazer estar aqui! Respondendo às suas perguntas, o objetivo desta candidatura é o de mostrar ao mundo que nosso país gostaria de ter um pouco de influência nos problemas do mundo que são, indirectamente, relacionados com o desporto. Gostaríamos também de ficarmos orgulhosos por hospedar estes jogos. Decidimos candidatar para estas Simlympics porque sentimos que agora estamos suficientemente desenvolvidos para garantir a responsabilidade e a organização dos Jogos.

David: I have another question to you. Is it difficult to organise a global event?

David: Tenho outra questão para ti. É difícil organizar um evento global?

Sara: Oh, you can’t imagine how! If you would like to have an idea, we are preparing these Games since 2007!

Sara:Oh, não podes imaginar o quanto é! Se queres ter uma ideia, estamos a preparar estes jogos desde 2007!

David: Really?

David: Verdade?

Sara: I am saying the truth.

Sara: Estou a falar a sério.

David: Ok… Now, we reserve this time for the President. He would like to say something. Go on, Mr. President!!

David: Muito bem... O tempo que se segue está reservado para o Presidente da República. Sua excelência quer se dirigir ao povo. Pode ir Sr. Presidente!!

President: Thank you David! Welcome to this presentation to everyone and good night!
I would make a very brief speech of five lines only.
The possibility of this candidature for the June ’11 Simlympics was made by all the citizens. They contribute to the development of our country and to the organisation of this bid. In fact, about 10% of our population decided to be voluntaries to this cause and that is a reason for us to be proud of our beautiful country. So, thank you to everyone to come here tonight because we are together! Thank you!

Presidente: Muito obrigado David! Bem-vindo a esta apresentação a todos e boa noite!
Gostaria de fazer um discurso muito breve de apenas cinco linhas.
A possibilidade desta candidatura para o '11 junho Simlympics é um feito de todos os cidadãos. Eles contribuem para o desenvolvimento do nosso país e para a organização deste concurso. Na verdade, cerca de 10% da nossa população decidiu ser voluntária para esta causa e essa é uma razão para estarmos orgulhosos do nosso belo país. Então, obrigado a todos por virem aqui hoje, porque estamos juntos! Muito obrigado!

David: Thank you, Mr. President! Now, it is time for a break we will be back soon!

David: Obrigado Sr. Presidente! Agora, é tempo para um intervalo, estaremos de volta em breve!
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm

AFTER BREAK- LOGO EXPLAINATION

David: Welcome again, dear spectators! Now, I will pass my word to Sara who is going to explain our beautiful logo and slogan!

Sara: Well… Our logo is very different from the others Simlympics logos, why? Our logo has the Simlympic symbol right in the centre and in the back ground it has a mix of different parts of the symbol with a very very light yellow. The fact of this different things remind to us the union of diversity, of each continent in a peaceful hot region placed in the front of the sea, Fairview.
About the slogan “The stairway to the paradise, games for the eternity” it’s very simple: the first part of the slogan it refers indirectly to the way to Bruxelas or Fairview and the second part it refers to the games saying that should continue for all the times.

David: Bem-vindo novamente, caros espectadores ! Agora, vou passar a minha palavra a Sara, que vai explicar o nosso logotipo e slogan bonito!

Sara: Pois ... O nosso logótipo é muito diferente dos outros logos Simlympics, por quê? Nosso logotipo tem o direito de ter o Simlympic símbolo no centro e no fundo e tem uma mistura de diferentes partes do símbolo com um amarelo muito muito leve. O fato de essa coisas diferentes lembrar-nos a união da diversidade, de cada continente em uma região pacífica quente colocada na frente do mar, Fairview.
Sobre o slogan "A escada para o paraíso, jogos para a eternidade"é muito simples: a primeira parte do slogan refere-se indiretamente ao caminho para Bruxelas ou para Fairview e a segunda parte refere-se aos jogos dizendo que devem continuar durante todos os tempos.
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

SIMPLE AND ORGANISED BRUXELAS DETAILED FACTS

David: I know that you want to know the facts about this bid and Bruxelas. Mr. President?

David: Eu sei que vocês querem saber alguns fatos sobre esta candidatura e sobre Bruxelas. Sr. President?

President: Let’s go:

Presidente: Vamos a isso:

• 396,713 people living in all Bruxelas belt.
• 1,492,685 Fairvienses.
• 3 International Airports in the country.
• 1 International Airport with 26 gates and 1 Domestic Airport, in Bruxelas.
• 8 millions tourists every year.
• 3 Simlympics Cities: Bruxelas, Nova Cidade and Cidade Lympic.
• 26 20-floor luxury and economical hotels in the Simlympic Village.
• 49 quality hotels in Bruxelas Metro Area and 31 in Nova Cidade.
• 104,851 seats in the main Simlympic Stadium.
• 3,452 restaurants (including international chains).
• More than 1,000 green areas around the city.
• 21 Shopping Centres (Traditional Shops Streets converted to the high shop demand).
• 80 Museums and libraries.
• 59 churches.
• 10 Grand-Theatres.
• 13 Ferry terminals.
• 6 Free highways around Bruxelas.
• 8 Transit lines built for Simlympics.
• 10 New Underground Stations and 2 lines built for Simlympics.
• 300 Bus Stops.
• 3000 Free Taxis.
• 12,000 Police Officers to ensure the security of the Games.
• 43 Beaches for people.
• VIP Flights for VIP People.
• 21 Aero Taxis.
• Helicopter VIP Flights around the Simlympics Villages.
• More than 20,000 beds for the athletes.
• More than 400,000 condoms will be distributed.

Fairview has been the host place for numerous international events including sports, cinema, arts, food, expos, summits… And always it has been an organisation marked by the excellence.

Fariview tem sido o acolhedor the numerosos eventos internacionais incluíndo desportos, cinema, artes, comida, expos, cimeiras... E tem sido sempre um excelente organizador!

• AIN Gastronomy Week.
• 9th Iberian Summit.
• 10th Summit of Portuguese Speaking Countries.
• 2010 Beach Volleyball Mediterranean Championship.
• 2009 Cinema Festival of Latin Countries.

Well… You can see that we are very experienced in organising international events. Now, we will leave the next part for the professor Rodrigues Carvalho to explain about the personality of Fairview people and them costumes.

Bem podem ver que já temos muita experiência nisto. Agora, vamos deixar a próxima parte para o professor Rodrigues Carvalho para explicar sobre a personalidade do povo de Fairview w os seus costumes.
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Know more about Fairvienses, the people of Fairview

David: You can start Professor!

Prof. Rodrigues: The Fairvienses are very calm and polite people. They try to understand every foreign language and are very helpful. Although they can be a little eccentric because the fault is always of the foreign people. They are also very hard workers and clean, you can see that the streets are very clean. What they don’t like is the fact of the others swearing their own nation, they just don’t support that.

David: Thank you very much! Now we will present you the venues!!!! Come on Sara, lets make show!!

David: Você pode começar Professor!

Prof Rodrigues: O Fairvienses são pessoas muito calmas e educadas. Eles tentam entender todas as línguas estrangeiras e são muito úteis. Embora possam ser um pouco excêntricos, porque a culpa é sempre dos povos estrangeiros. Eles também são muito trabalhadores e limpos, você pode ver que as ruas são muito limpas. O que não gosto é o fato de os outros dizerem mal deles e da sua própria nação, eles simplesmente não suportam isso.

David: Muito obrigado! Agora vamos apresentar-lhe o Simlympic parque!! Venha Sara, vamos fazer show!
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Venues

Sara: It is the time to show the venues, finally! Firstly, I want to tell you that our venues are distributed in two cities: Bruxelas (Simlympic Park and Lympic City) and Nova Cidade (where some football and baseball stadiums are located). Well, you will very surprised, yes I know that! Because most of you have passed in the Simlympics Park, haven’t you? Now, this year we wanted to do something different, very different, where people can contact the flora and animals, be with peace with natural life and sceneries. And how our country has a very long coastal area, we decided to gain some sand terrains from the sea and you will be very surprised, yes! You will see now the power of our candidature, what make us different from the others. I can tell you, that it is not necessary to buy the patent because no one can do what we did. Enjoy!!!

Sara: É o momento de mostrar os locais, finalmente! Em primeiro lugar, quero dizer-lhe que os nossos espaços estão distribuídos em duas cidades: Bruxelas (Simlympic Park e Lympic da cidade) e Cidade Nova (onde alguns estádios de futebol e beisebol estão localizados). Bem, você vai ficar muito surpreso, sim, eu sei disso! Porque a maioria de vocês já passaram no Parque Simlympics, não é? Agora, este ano quisemos fazer algo diferente, muito diferente, onde as pessoas podem manter contato com a flora e os animais, seja com a paz com a vida natural e cenários. E como o nosso país tem uma área muito longa de costa, decidimos adquirir alguns terrenos de areia do mar, e você será muito surpreso, sim! Você vai ver agora o poder de nossa candidatura, o que nos faz diferentes dos outros. Eu posso lhe dizer, que não é necessário comprar a patente, porque ninguém pode fazer o que fizemos. Aproveite!

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 110

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 211

Simlympic Main Stadium
Capacity: 104,000
Function: Athletics, Football and Opening & Closing Ceremonies

Post-Games Use: Home for the Vila-Moura FC

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 310

Capacity: 52,000
Function: Interior cycling
Post-Games Use: Recreational and will be used to future competitions.

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 410

Capacity: 39,000
Function: Semi-Finals and Finals
Post-Games Use: Will be used to future competitions.

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 510

Capacity: 2,000 each pitch
Function: Groups and preliminaries
Post-Games Use: Recreational

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 610

Capacity:17,000
Function: Archery and Shooting Safe Sites
Post-Games Use: Marathon Use

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 710

Capacity: 19,000
Function: Basketball, Handball and Judo
Post-Games Use: Future Competitions Host

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 810

Capacity: 16,000
Function: Badminton, Indoor Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling
Post-Games Use: Training Site

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 910

Capacity: 13,000
Function: Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Taekwondo, Trampoline and Boxing
Post-Games Use: Expo Site

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1010

Capacity: ------
Function: Canoeing and Kayaking

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1111

Capacity: 3,000
Function: Beach Volleyball

Last edited by miguelleal1 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Venues located in Lympic City

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1210

Capacity: (Adequate seating arrangements will be made).
Functions: Hockey
Post-Games Use: Home to new National Team

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1310

Capacity: 30,000
Functions: Swimming, Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo
Post-Games Use: Recreational, future competitions host and teams training site

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1410

Capacity: 47,000
Functions: Football
Post-Games Use: Actual Use (Home of the Lympic City FC Club)
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:54 am

Venues in cities area

In Bruxelas Centre:

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1510

Capacity:32,000
Function: Baseball (including finals)
Post-Games Use: Present Use (Home for Bruxelas Hockey Party)

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1610

Capacity: 64,000
Function: Football
Post-Games Use: Present Use (Home for Bruxelas FC)

In Nova Cidade:

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1710

Capacity: 18,000
Function: Baseball
Post-Games Use: Home for the National Team
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 am

Venues outside urban or humanised areas

In Grinarea Sierra (protected area):

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1810
Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 1910

Function: Mountainbiking and Modern Penthathlon
Post-Games Used: Protected Area

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2011

Function: Equestrian Competitions

Last edited by miguelleal1 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 am

Bruxelas: a modern city with a romantic life

Now, it's time to show our incredible city of Bruxelas. Bruxelas is one of the most important European cities because of its heavy commercial and business weight. Although Bruxelas has a magnificent Historical Centre with very monuments including: churches, palaces, subterranean catacombs, cathedrals and long sidewalks. The city centre is the centre of the city live because every day the people of Bruxelas go the caffes to talk and enjoy a nice afternoon of sun or to shop in the various traditional markets and shops. Bruxelas is a very safe city so, you don't have to care about anything. Good transport facilities are also provided with the best metropolitan of Europe.

Agora, é hora de mostrar a nossa incrível cidade de Bruxelas. Bruxelas é uma das cidades mais importantes da Europa por causa de seu comercial pesado e o peso do negócio. Embora Bruxelas possua um magnífico centro histórico com monumentos muito, incluindo: igrejas, palácios, catacumbas, catedrais e passeios longos. O centro da cidade é o centro da cidade viva, pois a cada dia o povo vai a Bruxelas cafés para conversar e desfrutar de uma tarde agradável de sol ou para fazer compras nos diversos mercados e lojas tradicionais. Bruxelas é uma cidade muito segura, você não precisa se preocupar com nada. Meios de transporte Boa também são fornecidos com o melhor metropolitanas da Europa.

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2110

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2310

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2410

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2210

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2510

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2610

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2710

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2810
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 am

The Athlete Village

The Athlete Village is the second most important part of a bid because it is essential to accommodation facilities for the athletes after the daily games. Our Athlete village was designed by the best architects of Fairview. Our goal is to provide to every athlete a nice stay according with the natural environment and with a long view to the sea. Enjoy!!

A Vila atleta é a segunda parte mais importante de uma candidatura, pois é essencial para as instalações de acomodação para os atletas após os jogos diariamente. A nossa aldeia Atleta foi projetado pelos melhores arquitetos de Fairview. Nosso objetivo é proporcionar a cada atleta uma agradável estadia de acordo com o ambiente natural e com uma visão a longo para o mar. Aproveite!

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 2910

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3010

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3110

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3210

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3310

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3410

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3510

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3610
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 am

Transport facilities

Now, it is time to present the transport facilities. Bruxelas has two airports, one of the is international the other is for domestic flights. It has 3 highways that come from the other parts of the country and that were recently constructed. Also, we have the best european metropolitan with two new lines constructed for the Simlympics. The train stations are located in the main parts of the city. We also have a really good bus and taxi system, that are free cost for the simlympics use.

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3711
Bruxelas Domestic Airport

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 3811
Bruxelas International Train Station

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4010
Simlympic Village Road Acess

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4110
Old rural station re-used

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4210
Simlympic Secondary Station

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4310
Athletes Village Station

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4411
Bruxelas International Airport

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Mapa1_10
Map of Bruxelas Transport Facilities

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Mapa2_10
Map of the Underground
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Accomodations and Diversion Areas

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4510
Sheraton Simlympics Hotel 5 Stars

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4710
Mercure Simlympics 3 stars

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4610
Embassy Suites Simlympics 5 Stars and SPA

Diversion and Leisure Areas

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4810
Handgliding Delta Club

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 4910
Simlympics Night Concerts Area

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 5011
Simlympics Village Eye

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid 5110
Broadcast Media Centre
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

The End

David: And we are going to finish our presentation with this bomb! I am joking! Concluding: This was a very well planned bid that is making sensation in all the Simworld. No one expected this, but it is here! I want to say to our friends that we are capable of what we want; we just have to work to mark goals. So, we presented this marvellous bid, really aamazing! So, you learned a little bid of Fairview, including our History, you now know what our nation is, you saw our hot pictures, and you enjoyed it very much! Now I have to thank to all of you because we spent more than 100 hours, certainly, occupied planning this bid and we all want that this won’t be to waste. It would be a horrible decision. We worked all together and we are all going to work together in the future and we will never resign, never! Fairview forever!! Thank you!! Good Night for you!

Bruxelas '11 - Official Bid Sponso10
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by miguelleal1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Final Dedication

I would like to dedicate this bid to my SimCity friend Peter of Petrova, who helped me entering in the SC world.Thank you Peter!

Alliance of Independent Nations is my family!! Thanks to you, too my friends!
miguelleal1
miguelleal1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down