SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria

5 posters

Go down

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Empty Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria

Post by K50 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 am

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Cf8e076f
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Empty Re: Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria

Post by alerules Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 am

Welcome to Ruteria, the Torch has just arrived in Cancun, wich is the second largest city a tourist destination and also a beautiful city, the torch will travel from Cancun to Campeche and then Merida the 3 Historic Cities in Ruteria.

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Cancunaerialview

This was before the Plane landed in the Cancun Intl. Airport, we can admire it beautiful beaches and "Organization"

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Cancunairport

Oh the beautiful airport the second most transited in international arrivals in Ruteria, we can see our national airline, RutAir which has the most destinations in Adonia.

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Cancun2

Now we are in the Zona Hotelera, Hotel Zone of Cancun, which holds the major number of Airports in Ruteria and the 3 tallest Tower in Ruteria after the G3 Building in Merida and the Tower of Ruteria in Hiso wich is the 2nd tallest tower in Adonia.

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Campeche001

The bus just arrived at Campeche wich was 2 hours from Cancun, they couldn't use a plane because of the "Money" Ruteria gave to them, but that was a bad Idea because the Drug Dealer Group Cartel de los Sapos is located in this zone, thanks to good luck no one was attacked, although there were many bomb threads in the Zocalo de Campeche (Historic Center of Campeche).

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Merida-jul._31__321302463058
Just before arriving to Merida, we passed through the Ancient Mutir City of Uxmal, a complex archeological site, made by the mutirs thousands of years ago, it is considered one of the most beautiful and the most elegant of all.

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Merida_v2_zocalo_raining
Finally in Merida, our National Capital, as always it is a Rainy Day, we are just outside the National Zocalo, and the Queen in person asked all the people in Ruteria to assist to a Mass in the National Cathedral, the Zocalo was also closed to most of the traffic and people needed authorization to enter for security reasons.

Torch Relay - Day 6 - Ruteria Merida_royal_palace_v2
We are outside the Royal Palace, it's good that the rain ended. The Torch Holder and Company were allowed to enter, which normally doesn't happens, the Queen gave the Torch Holder Her Royal Blessing and then was translated in the Royal Limousine to the Airport to continue his travel for the Relay.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, I didn't had time to make it beautiful Crying or Very sad.

alerules

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:33 am

I think it looked beautiful Razz

Thanks for participating Ale!
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Qorten Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 am

Very nice, Ale!

Qorten

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 am

I love the layout of Cacun on the narrow strip of land in the Ocean. The Murtir ruins are a really neat feature to! Great job!
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by alerules Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:03 pm

I couldn't show all of Ruteria in this Leg, but I think this video will show you Ruteria in all of it's ways, from Music through Modernity

And also it is because I didn't had time for the full update I was planning, this is what I give you for being sorry.

alerules

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

a good leg of the relay and I like that narrow strip of land reminds me of an area near where I live with housing and beaches between two bodies of water and all
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down