SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac

+4
ccecill
Slacker
canuck3360
Seahawk Fan121
8 posters

Go down

Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac Empty Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac

Post by Seahawk Fan121 Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:09 pm

*withdrawn*

Last edited by Seahawk Fan121 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Seahawk Fan121
Seahawk Fan121

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac Empty Re: Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac

Post by canuck3360 Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Looking good so far I've followed your CJ for awhile now and have enjoyed it
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac Empty Re: Saint Helena, Constitutional Monarchy of Mackinac

Post by Slacker Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:12 am

Wow, a bid already! cyclops

Awesome so far, plans look great - are you planning on filling up the blank area with parks and such? As I think that'd really help. Perhaps also spread out some of the bigger stadiums?
Transport sounds excellent though and I cannot wait to see the Airport details, I'd also like to see some more pictures of the city if that'd be possible?

Great bid so far, Seahawk!
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998

Back to top Go down

Post by Seahawk Fan121 Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:36 am

Yes, I am going to fill in the blank areas with parks and such. And I will provide a link to the CJ. I'm not sure if the airport will be completed in sc4 by the time the Simlympics roll in but we can always pretend, lol, if its not finished it will be close to being finished.

Link to CJ: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=92909&enterthread=y
Seahawk Fan121
Seahawk Fan121

Back to top Go down

Post by ccecill Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:58 am

Cool... great photoshopping in that long pic!
ccecill
ccecill

Number of posts : 37

http://www.svams.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotdaryl Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Good luck, seahawk!!! Smile
pilotdaryl
pilotdaryl

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcool663 Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:30 pm

*Definatly a top contender...
I would suggest ( since i am trying to create an Olympic village myself Very Happy ) Try to put parks around them it usually makes them more spread in some way and creates recreation on the outside of the park... add museums and police stations here and there because these parks are A MAYORS HARDEST TASK when dealing with the crime... And then around try adding hotels and offices more than residential areas due to if you have a large residential population it may make it hard for them to get out of the area due to the games...

But overall a great bid and i cant wait to see more Pics and such from the area...

*Updated*
The Palo Olympic Committee has chosen that they are now supporting Saint Helena to host the 7th Simmer Olympics and puts their full support in the City

*second update*
The Palo Olympic comitee has officially with drew its support for st.helena....

Last edited by Jcool663 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jcool663
Jcool663

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by patfirefghtr Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Looking real good here seahawk and I like that mosaic!!!!
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Seahawk Fan121 Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:00 am

I'm sorry but I have decided to drop out of bidding for the Simlympics. The whole process has been very slow and I really don't think there will be a huge turn out of nations for the April Simlympics. Thanks for all of your nice comments.
Crying or Very sad
Seahawk Fan121
Seahawk Fan121

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcool663 Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 am

OH NO! Please say you are re considering!!!!!!!!!
Jcool663
Jcool663

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm very sorry to see you withdraw from the bidding and I hope you bid again in the future as I and all the other ISC members really look forward to your bid
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by patfirefghtr Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 pm

Clint I do hope to see you bidding in August when re launch the Simlympics
patfirefghtr
patfirefghtr

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by IDScalcio Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:28 am

Yeah, your cj is nice!

IDScalcio

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down