SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad

+11
knarfmo
Peter
Melbourne
Blakeway
Bruce
Slacker
Kumba
Matt
Monegasque
danspaceman
cormiermax
15 posters

Go down

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Empty Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad

Post by cormiermax Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 am

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Osc1

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc11q

(Roger): Ladies and gentlemen, Damene og Herrene welcome to the opening ceremony of the second winter Simlympics here in the beautiful city of Skovveien. I'm Roger Cormier

(Astrid): And I'm Astrid Erikkson, You are watching NTV Astrai's coverage of the II Winter Simlympiad.

(Roger): A lot of preparation has gone into these ceremonies, Skovveien game's organizers said to expect "One of the best ceremonies in Simlympic history"

(Astrid): And it appears the countdown has started!

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc9

[ANNOUNCER] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the opening ceremony of the second winter Simlympic games

[ANNOUNCER] Mesdames et messieurs, bienvenue à la cérémonie d'ouverture de la deuxième hiver Jeux Simlympiques

[ANNOUNCER] Damene og herrene, velkommen til åpningen av den andre vinter OL

(Astrid): And it appears the ceremony is underway now Roger.

(Roger): It appears so Astrid, Those fireworks where truly spectacular!

(Roger): We are now going into the artistic portion of the ceremony, lets turn to the stage and watch!

(Astrid): What a great segment! Showing Novlantic exploration more than a thousand years ago!

[ANNOUNCER] Ladies and gentlemen the president of the International Simlympic Committee Mr.Slacker and the president of the Organizing Committee of the Skovveien Winter Simlympic's Mr. Markis Alistad

[ANNOUNCER] Mesdames et messieurs les députés le président de la Comité International Simlympique m. Slacker et le président du comité organisateur des Jeux Simlympiques de Skovveien m. Markis Alistad

[ANNOUNCER] Damene og herrene president i det internasjonale Simlypiske komite Herr noe og president i det organisering utskottet av Skovveien vinter-OL Herr Markis Alistad

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc4

wrote:Good evening and thank you for inviting me to the Opening Ceremony of the Second Winter Simlympic Games hosted by the wonderful city of Skovveien. Tonight we've seen a marvelous spectacle, with fireworks filling the air and performances to dazzle the eyes - so firstly a huge congratulations to the organizers of tonight's event!

I'd also like to extend my congratulations and thanks to the organizers of the entire Skovveien Winter Simlympic Games. I'm sure you'll all agree that the entire nation of Novland is fully ready to host the world's greatest winter sporting event and will in fact host it in a fantastic and fabulous manner. I for one am very much looking forward to watching two weeks of the finest winter sports there is. So a big well done to the Organizing Committee for getting everything done and ready on time.

This Winter Simlympics sees the arrival for the first time of Female athletes as well as Male, a big step for the Simlympics and something we'll all be eagerly anticipating and watching. The new athletes, combined with an increased number of events means that there are more than double the amount of medals up for grabs at this Winter Games - that means more action, more twists and more excitement for you, whether you're here in Skovveien watching live or watching from your home in Laval, Leah or anywhere else across the globe. This games will be phenomenal.

Without further a do, I'd like to hand over to my good friend Markis Alistad who has done a tremendous job in organizing these games.
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Empty Re: Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad

Post by cormiermax Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 am

wrote:Thank you very much Slacker, The people of Novland have been dreaming for the privilege to host a Simlympic games for two years now, Tonight that dream is realized. We have built state of the art venues for the athletes of the world to compete, we have prepared the city with a total revitalization of the urban core and tonight we welcome the Simlympic flame which will burn brightly for 14 days here in Skovveien.

My only hope is that you the people of the world enjoy those 14 days and are left with a seance of satisfaction with your Novlantic hosts. My self and the Organizing committee have worked very hard to make my hope a reality. From tonight till the Closing Ceremony we hope to leave you with a seance of aw and Simlympic Spirit.

I would like to personally thank the entire ISC for all there help in organization, with out them none of this would be possible. Now please enjoy the rest of the ceremony!

Takk veldig mye!

Thank you very much!

(Roger): And we now go back to the stage for the Signing of the Skovveien 2010 theme song I Believe, Sung by Nikki Yanofsky!

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc10

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc1f

(Astrid): Wow what a great song! wouldn't you say Roger?

(Roger): It truly was Astrid, iv been blown away by the show so far.

[ANNOUNCER]: Ladies and gentlemen, please be up standing for the national anthem of Novland

[ANNOUNCER]: Mesdames et messieurs, veuillez être permanentes pour l'hymne national Novlterre

[ANNOUNCER]: Damene og herrene, vennligst bli opp stod for nationalsång av Noverge

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc12

[ANNOUNCER]: Ladies and Gentlemen the national anthem of Rorysville

[ANNOUNCER]: Mesdames et Messieurs les députés l'hymne national Rorysville

[ANNOUNCER]: Damene og Herrene de nationalsång av Rorysville

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc13

(Astrid): And now king Haakon II will declare the games open.

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc14

wrote:Jeg kunngjør åpne spill av Skovveien fremtidens sentrum 2nd vinter Simlympiad
wrote:I declare open the games of Skovveien celebrating the 2nd winter Simlympiad

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc7

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc8

(Roger): The athletes are now entering the stadium!

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc15lz

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc16
Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc17
Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc18

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc19

(Astrid): And it's now time for the Simlympic Anthem, Let's listen in.

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc20

[ANNOUNCER]: Ladies and gentlemen, the Simlympic flame is entering the stadium!

[ANNOUNCER]:Mesdames et messieurs, la flamme simlypique est entrée dans le stade!

[ANNOUNCER]:Damene og herrene, den simlypiske lue er å skrive inn stadion!

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc21

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc22

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc23

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc24

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc26

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc25

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Oc27

(Roger): Wow! what a great ceremony! Really fills me with national pride!

(Astrid): I know what you mean Roger, im really blown away.

(Roger): We thank you for watching tonight, im Roger Cormier.

(Astrid): And im Astrid Erikkson

(Roger): This is Simlympic coverage on NTV Astrai
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Empty Re: Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad

Post by danspaceman Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 am

Great work, Max!
danspaceman
danspaceman

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Monegasque Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 am

Great! The Simlympics have came!
Monegasque
Monegasque
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:03 am

Very nice, Max. The Simlympics finally start ! Very Happy
Matt
Matt
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumba Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 am

Awesome Opening Ceremonies! All of your hard work totally paid off! Looking forward to the games!
Kumba
Kumba
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 am

Fantastic job Max, let's get this games going Very Happy.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:00 am

wow. Great great great opening!!! Great job Max!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 am

Woohoo!

Wonderful opening ceremony!
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 am

AWSOME! Razz
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melbourne Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 am

very nice! great start!
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 am

WOW! Great OC Max!!! WHOOO THE GAMES HAVE STARTED! Smile Smile Smile
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks everyone!
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Outstanding job! cheers
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 am

Great opening! I hope we all will have a great Game this month!
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

Post by dljrfn2000 Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 am

very nice max Opening Ceremony of the 2nd Winter Simlympiad Icon_bounce
dljrfn2000
dljrfn2000

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 am

What a beautiful opening ceremony. Let the games begin!!!!
anarchy0029
anarchy0029

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks! Very Happy
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsos Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

what a great ceremony cormie. very well done boy.!!! you did it fantastic Exclamation
mitsos
mitsos
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down