SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV

+4
knarfmo
Wacky32
Bruce
canuck3360
8 posters

Go down

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV Empty Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV

Post by canuck3360 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OCtext

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OCtext2

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OCtext3
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV Oc1
(From RVAC)
Scott:Liz what a fantastic Intro the Ceremony
Liz: Scott you have to admit we all wondered how you could do so much indoors but they've really taken us back to York and pushed the envelope all at once.
Scott: You said it now we'll look at the Historic Portion
Stadium/PA:
The noble Fur traders and explorers settled in Wolf Lake. After landing in the spring they spent the Summer learning from the native people. These native tribesmen helped the traders survive that first harsh winter in Ste.Pierre
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV FurTrapper
Setting up villages on the shores of wolf lake and all over the area the Inuit People have always been first and formost in the history and culture that is Ste.Pierre.
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV Inuitvillage1575

Last edited by canuck3360 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV Empty Re: Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV

Post by canuck3360 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

SA:That history and culture burns brighter than the Northern Lights themselves and we will watch as that passion burns in all the athletes hearts setting them aglow for the next 16 days.
{Parade of Nations}

Scott:Well we know who will be last
Liz:and the whole world will know when they enter the stadium
{continued}

SA:RORYSVILLE!!!!

canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV Empty Re: Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV

Post by canuck3360 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am

Scott:Now that the athelets have all filled in and gotten to their seats the speaches from the simlympic representatives

President Slacker/VP Joe(VP Canuck is not allowed to make his own speach)

And now the President of the Nation of Rorysville John A Wallace
Ladies and Gentlemen I welcome you to the northern paradise that is Ste.Pierre. My Predecessor had the honour of welcoming the world to Rorysville two years ago from York. And now I welcome you. This has been a remarkable achievement for this city of five valleys. So much work and time was put into the bid and into preparing the five valleys for the games. I want to thank the ISC for selecting the city of Ste.Pierre. As well I would like to thank President McNall on his work to lead us into where we are today. I would also like to thank all the volenteers who put in the time from taking the tickets to printing the programs everyone's work is appreciated. Now that we are here let's let that passion that set ourt hearts on fire two years ago burn again and burn brighter than the northern lights themselves.
Scott:For having been in power for only a month President Wallace sure made a great speach
Liz:yes he did and let's not forget all of the work that former President McNall put in to having the games again.

SA:Now the President of the SOC Jason LaMelliaux
Thank you all now that we are here and the historic event of the first nation to host two simlympics is here I ask each of you to continue that proud tradition that makes these games great. And with that I would like to thank everyone who made this possible. Those who built the new venues, groomed the slopes, made the ice, and especially those of you who are here making it special now I ask former President McNall to come up and administer the oathes

SA:President McNall(Loud Cheer roughly 4 minute ovation)

PM:Thank you,Thank you, I now ask Alex Jordan to come up and take the Judges Oath
AJ:In the name of all judges I promise that we shall officiate with complete impartiality respecting and o biding by the rules witch govern in the true spirit of sportsmanship.
PM:And now I call Adam Dexter to come up and take the Athletes Oath
Scott:What an honor for Adam not only is he getting the start for Rorysville's hockey team now he get's this honor
AD:In the name of all competitors I promises that we shall compete in these games respecting and o biding by the rules which govern in the spirit of sportsmanship.

PM:Now with that let's keep this party going!
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV Oc2

canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am

Mass pipes enter the stadium
SA:Ladies and gentalmen the national anthem of Rorysville

SA:And now the Simlympic Hymn

Liz:What a beautiful way to have the hymn performed

SA: And Now the Simlympic Flame
Scott:As the flame lights here on the floor fireworks will travel from the other 4 valleys leading a path to the Cauldron on Donaldson Mountain just outside the Broadcast Centre

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OCFirework1
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OCFlame
Scott:wow what a site
Liz:And then A firework trail to the cauldron on top of Mt.Dreisbach
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OC3
Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV EVFlame-1
Liz:truely spectacular!

SA:Now for tonights entertainment

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OC5

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OC6

Opening Ceremony III Winter Games-Ste.Pierre,RV OC7
Scott:What a great Opening Ceremony now onto the next 16 days of thrilling action from the hills and valleys of Ste.Pierre
Liz:On behalf of RVAC Thanks and goodnight.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Wow...just wow...

Animations: Fantastic
Fireworks: Fantastic
Commentary: Meh.........gafantastical! Very Happy
Bruce
Bruce

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Great job Canuck, can't wait for Linktoria to compete in Rorysville! Very Happy
Wacky32
Wacky32

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2010-01-12

http://sibf.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Great job, Canuck! Congratulations to Ste. Pierre and Rorysville on a wonderful start to the third winter simplympics!
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm impressed Razz

These ceremonies continue to impress me. Although what stood out to me were your fireworks; they were simply stunning this time, what brushes did you use?

Here's to a great games Smile

K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Great OC! I hope that the RKOGAB (Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra) wines some medals! Very Happy

signed

Emperor Daniel I of the Republican Kingdom of Grand, Belluterra, and the Surrounding Islands
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Great job on the ceremony Smile Can't wait for the first day Razz
Matt
Matt
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 863
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperador gran dios Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 am

I concur with K50, your fireworks are rather impressive! What did you use for the animations?
Emperador gran dios
Emperador gran dios

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down