SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candidature de la Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010

+9
Kumba
dizflip
Slacker
philly_boy
Peter
canuck3360
Monegasque
Aranho
CarmineHilton
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Candidature de la Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Candidature de la Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010

Post by CarmineHilton Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 am

Indeed Slacker!! I appreciate the effort of some people though Smile

Now, I'll be able to start building at the end of this week so hopefully pictures will follow somewhere Mid-November Wink
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Candidature de la Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Candidature de la Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010

Post by canuck3360 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:11 am

I look forward to the pics can't wait to see what you have instor for us
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dizflip Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 am

Monegasquedude wrote:To be honest with you Diz, your so called question was quite intrusive,
I'd most likely have a hissy fit, i'f somebody was being quite rude about my bid at such an early stage of the bidding process.
We all know that Carmine has fantastic skills in photoshop, but you didn't have to be rude about him for not using original content.
and to be honest with you Carmine wasn't really having much of a hissy fit, you just made him feel like theres no point in bidding and completely ruined his self-confidence.

Sorry about braggin' on about this, just felt like it needed to be said.
keep up the great work Carmine! Very Happy
can't wait until i see the rest of the bid!

O_o sorry for being curious and asking a simple question?

I'm really sorry Slacker and I hope you can let me off the hook just once, but I can't let this close feeling an injustice on my part.

To clarify as well, where I'm from, hissy fit isn't as big as you're intending it to be nor is "I like your bid but and I know you're good in photoshop..." even close to being rude.

But firstly, I'd like to sincerely apologize for using the phrase to describe Carmine's reaction as it seems to be a pretty extreme word abroad. I really really hate having conflicts with people especially ones from the SCJU considering our pasts, but cmon, Monegasquedude, you're being far too ridiculous.

For the record, what I said was all out of curiosity and nothing else. I don't know how insecure and too suspecting you have to be to even label it as being rude.

-------

Now Carmine, for the sake of peace between us and a friendly rivalry in Simlympic tennis, if you'd forgive me for something I didn't even do, I look forward to your bid.
dizflip
dizflip

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmineHilton Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:19 pm

DRAMA QUEENS, I love it :p
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton

Back to top Go down

Post by dizflip Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:04 pm

lol xD

who was the first drama queen? boo hoo if people don't agree i'll pull out.. waaah.

yup. ^_^

ok srsly OT now.
dizflip
dizflip

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Stormont Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 am

The bid looks stunning and look forward to see more detail and pics.

One of the most impressive Winter bids I've seen here.
Emperor Stormont
Emperor Stormont

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmineHilton Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

I will not be bidding for the February Winter Simlympics as the venues I wanted to use are not available yet.
So, hopefully next year! Wink
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 am

sorry to hear that CH were the venues in the BAT pack that you had hoped for? cause the winning bid will recieve the BAT pack as a gift
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 am

Well that's too bad, Hope to see you back next year!
cormiermax
cormiermax
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 1420
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am

awww. I was really hoping to see this bid!! Sad Sad Sad

Well I will definitely be waiting for 2011 Razz
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 am

Good job, t'as vraiment fait un bon travail! Malheureusement, quelques fautes de syntaxes dans ton titre... Don't know if you really understand or know French but you've got a big error in your Title Syntax ("Candidature du Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010") You should change it to: "Candidature de la Confédération Savoisienne - annecy 2010"

The it'll be great...

Good job either!
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monegasque Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 am

Blakeway wrote:Good job, t'as vraiment fait un bon travail! Malheureusement, quelques fautes de syntaxes dans ton titre... Don't know if you really understand or know French but you've got a big error in your Title Syntax ("Candidature du Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010") You should change it to: "Candidature de la Confédération Savoisienne - annecy 2010"

The it'll be great...

Good job either!

Candidature de la Confédération savoisienne - Annecy 2010 is Correct Blakeway Wink

Last edited by Monegasquedude on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Monegasque
Monegasque
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:03 pm

I may not know French, but based on my knowledge of Italian, I'd expect "confédération" to be feminine, meaning that Blakeway's version is correct. I'm pretty sure that all nouns ending in -ion are feminine.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmineHilton Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:49 pm

OMG... I totally didn't notice, lol! :p

@ Blakeway; I grew up in France so of course I speak french Wink It is indeed 'de la Confédération'. A small mistake is always possible...
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmineHilton Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 am

This thread can be either deleted or moved to the archives as Savoy won't be bidding to host the Simlympic Winter Games anytime soon.

Thank you,
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton
CarmineHilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 am

Oh, sad news, c'est plate, en tout cas, on espčre te revoir faire un bid Smile
Blakeway
Blakeway

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-11-29

http://aoin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2