SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think Sim City needs?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think Sim City needs? Empty What do you think Sim City needs?

Post by Melbourne Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:42 pm

I personally think that the Sim CIty series is lacking greatly in its range of disasters and weather. For instance, their earthquakes occur in a line and don't effect the whole city, you can't have proper floods or tsunamis and there are heavy restrictions on fires etc. If it had weather, rain, snow, heatwaves etc. it would make it alot more realistic.
Melbourne
Melbourne
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

What do you think Sim City needs? Empty Re: What do you think Sim City needs?

Post by Slacker Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:12 am

Good thread!

I think it needs a built in BAT browser and correspondingly a far better interface for selecting what to place. As soon as you build up a sizeable plug in collection that interface just dies.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Nice thread Melbourne!

I think there should be a much better way to take pictures beside doing the stupid print screen method. I also think the NAM's features should have been in the Rush Hour edition of SC4. The NAM is the main reason why I still play because there is so much I can do to make a city good to great.

Also, they should bring better disasters back. The toxic cloud, the air crash, the tsunami, godzilla? Look at SC Societies: A "torrential rainstorm." Dear lord....

Thats what I think SC4 needs. Wink
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down