SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petrova

+14
Monegasque
Aranho
Neil
art128
philly_boy
Matt
frenchgeek101
mitsos
Slacker
LeLeOne
dljrfn2000
canuck3360
CraigKingOfIreland
Peter
18 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Petrova - Page 6 Empty Re: Petrova

Post by Peter Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:08 am

Petrova - Page 6 Project1

Because I couldn't help myself...here's the northern part of the Civic Centre.

Petrova - Page 6 Civic

Petrova - Page 6 Civic1

As of now, the government buildings are temporary. The major changes to the new civic center is that now, it is more accessible. Before, the only way to enter the civic centre is through the International Expressway. Now, there are multiple avenues that link to the civic center. The French-styled buildings the border the Civic Center is the new Natoire District.

The Civic Centre is part of the Chihiro Loop. There are five parts to the Chihiro Loop:
1. Science City: A new district west of the Olympic Complex and will be home to modern buildings that will be used as museums, institutions, laboratories and more. Cost: 110 Million Petrovars. To be finished: January 2009

2. Olympic Complex: The redesigned Olympic Complex will be much larger than the old one and feature new stadiums. Cost: 200 Million Petrovars. To be finished: February 2009.

3. Civic Center: The Civic Centre will be home to major government buildings in Petrova. Cost: 150 Million Petrovars. To be finished: December 2008.

4. Natoire District: The Natoire District features French-styled buildings and will border the Civic Centre. It will have over 600 shops, 400 apartments, 200 Resturants and 40 Hotels. Cost: 500 Million Petrovars. To be finished: January 2009

5. Minogue Park: It will rival New York's Central Park, London's Hyde Park and Paris's Bois de Boulogne. Minogue Park will be about a third larger than the Central Park, and will be home to a zoo, a gigantic fountain, a jogging course, a 500-acre forest, a lake and more. The park will be in the middle of the Civic Center and Downtown Chihiro. Cost: 1.5 Billion Petrovars. To be finished: February 2009.
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2008-08-08

http://sites.google.com/site/chihiropetrova/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:22 am

Update: Miss SimUniverse 2008: Petrova

Here is the list of the top 15 delegates:

Petrova - Page 6 Delegates

1. Miss Petrova
2. Miss Casanares
3. Miss Aurora
4. Miss Tongolia
5. Miss Paranor Island
6. Miss Rorysville
7. Miss Novland Federation
8. Miss Dimland
9. Miss Kitami
10. Miss SimRepublic of Italy
11. Miss West End
12. Miss Australia
13. Miss Elizabeth
14. Miss Shalman
15. Miss USNSE

Some of the countries were picked randomly. The delegate voting is closed.

Here's what's going to happen:
1. Opening/Intro
2. Swimsuit of top 10
3. Selection of top 6
4. Evening Gown
5. Selection of top 4
6. Final Question
7. Crowning
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by LeLeOne Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:55 am

Canět wait.......go MariaStella GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
LeLeOne
LeLeOne

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsos Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:40 am

Miss Dimland is really hot. bounce
mitsos
mitsos
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Update: MissSimUniverse Petrova

When: December 22
Where: Grevershki Int'l Convention Centre, Grevershki
How many delegates competing: 92

Program:
First cut: 15 delegates
Swimsuit: 10 delegates
Evening Gown: 6 delegates
Final Question: 4 delegates

Update: Milestone 4-Qihro Ciudad fi Cisniks (Science City of Chihiro)

Petrova - Page 6 Project1

Petrova - Page 6 Sciencecity

The Ciudad fi Cisniks (Science City of Chihiro) is a new district west of the Olympic Complex and will be home to modern buildings that will be used as museums, institutions, laboratories and more. The cost has been estimated to 110 Million Petrovars. It is to be completed by January 2009. The Ciudad fi Cisniks is part of the Chihiro loop and is therefore divided into the northern and southern areas (divided by the English Strait). As of now, milestone 2 of the northern area has been completed.

Petrova - Page 6 View
The Science City is adjacent to the Olympic Complex. North of the Science City will the the Uptown Residential District, home to the upper class residents. The uptown should be completed by December 2008.

Petrova - Page 6 Cisny
The Musee fi Cisny Petrova (Science Museum of Petrova) contains 50 exhibits of various things.

Petrova - Page 6 Letney
This is the Art Museum of Petrova. This modern building contains approximately 140 various artworks from not only Petrovar artists, but International artists as well.

Petrova - Page 6 MLC

Petrova - Page 6 Observe

Southern Part: Milestone 2 to be completed next week.
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 am

Update: International Village

Petrova - Page 6 CIV

Petrova - Page 6 IntlVillage

Here in Chihiro, we are way ahead of the schedule. It was originally planned that we should be in phase 4 by now, but we are now at phase 8. So we decided to continue on with the project. I present to you the new Chihiro International Village. It will be expanded. I have downloaded over 30 unique temples, buildings, pagodas, landmarks, and flora from the STEX to give the village a more authentic feel. SO here is a brief description of the villages:

1. Grande Amphitheater: The famous Petrovan icon will be calling the C.I.V its new home once its finished in December 2008.

2. Africa: Will contain mosques, a safari wilderness for tourists to see exotic animals from Africa.

3. Asia: Will contain buildings imported directly from Tokyo and Beijing as well as pagodas and temples.

4. Mall of Petrova: Will be the largest mall in Eastern Europe once completed with over 3,000 shops, 70 restaurants, 7 cinemas and more.

5. Chihiro Sports Village: Will be home to the Petrova National Sports Arena as well as soccer, tennis, basketball, archery and baseball fields.

6. The Americas: Will have a more authentic Latin American feel. Famous North American Landmarks will also be built in this park.

7. Acid Oaisis: A research park for tourists to see what our scientists are up to.

8. Chihiro Internet City: Will be home to headquarters of Microsoft, Apple, HP, Gateway, Youtube, Myspace and Facebook.

9. Europe: Will have a more Western European feel(Chihiro itself already will have Eastern European buildings throughout the city) with replicas of ancient temples and famous landmarks.

10. Chihiro Healthcare City: This will be home to the top surgeons in the world as well as the leading medical experts in the world.

Cost of C.I.V: $10 Billion
To be finished by: Spring 2009
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 am

Since this next update will have a lot of pictures and considering the amount of time this might load for some people, I am going to post the next update on the next page. Very Happy

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓Next page ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 am

Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:44 am

I apologize for not updating as much here partly for two reasons:
1. This forum was kinda inactive for a couple of weeks so I didnt really bothered updating if nobody will read it Razz
2. Nobody replied to my past updates so I was kinda like Sad Sad

But I owe you guys a long update so here it is:

Update: International Village Logos

Petrova - Page 6 Africa

Petrova - Page 6 Americas

Petrova - Page 6 Asia

Petrova - Page 6 Europe

Petrova - Page 6 Healthcare

Petrova - Page 6 MallofPetrova

Petrova - Page 6 Sports

Petrova - Page 6 Internet

Petrova - Page 6 Oasis

Update: The Americas at the International Village

Milestone 2 of the americas has been done. This means that you guys get to see the americas. As you can see below, there's not that much in the americas. So if you have any suggestions to more landmarks I can put, please reply below!

Petrova - Page 6 Americad

Petrova - Page 6 NA

This is the ancient city of Tenochtitlan, which is now present day Mexico City. I have tried to recreate the "floating gardens", but keep in mind that this is still milestone 2, so more things will be added and changed as time progresses. I am still searching for more stuff on the STEX, so please stay tuned.

Petrova - Page 6 Tenochtitlan
Here are some nightshots of the americas.

Petrova - Page 6 America1
When the CIV has been completed, every night, there will be a huge fireworks show at the lake, just like in Disney's Epcot. So here's a leaked picture of a test rehearsal:
Petrova - Page 6 America2

Update: The Asian Village at the International Village

Petrova - Page 6 Asianad

Petrova - Page 6 Castles

Petrova - Page 6 AsianMarket

Update: The Asian Village at the International Village

The Mall of Petrova will be the largest mall in Eastern Europe. Only the eastern part is done, and as you can see below, it is the canal plaza from pegasus(so thanks pegasus, just the right time!) When finished, this mall will be very much alike to the Dubai Mall. In fact, Project Brytyavska is often compared to whats going on in Dubai right now. The Mall of Petrova will have 1,000 shops, 70 restaurants, 7 cinemas, 10 plazas, 6 i-max theaters and more!

Petrova - Page 6 Mall

Petrova - Page 6 List1

Here's some more fireworks at the CIV:

Petrova - Page 6 View1

Petrova - Page 6 View2

Update: San Prado

Let's take our eyes of off the capital and into its suburbs: San Prado. With a population of 5,200, San Prado is the wealthiest city in Petrova and second in Eastern Europe. The city is located south of the capital with its own state of the art athletics center. The city is heavily guarded and secured. Everyone who lives in SP earns more than 150,000 Petrovars/Dollars a year.

Petrova - Page 6 SanPradoMosaic1Petrova - Page 6 SanPradoMosaic2Petrova - Page 6 SanPradoMosaic3Petrova - Page 6 SanPradoMosaic4

Update: Project Brytyavska Misc.

The city architects have designed a new layout of the downtown. Here is a shot of the old downtown:

Petrova - Page 6 Chihiro-Jun176851222454283

As you can see from above, the old downtown uses a lot of Maxis content. The new one will be using about 70% STEX buildings. The new downtown has been started and should be done by Summer 2009. The highways will be sunken and there will be a canal that will go through the downtown core. The new downtown will also look realistic. Here is an ad of the approved downtown:

Petrova - Page 6 Downtownad

And I probably owe you guys a region shot, so here it is:

Petrova - Page 6 Region

Well...that's the update for today folks. Wow..my fingers hurt from posting Razz, but I hope you guys like it! Suggestions, questions, critiques are welcome!!
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:34 am

Looks great so far, but one tiny problem,the Hagia Sofia is in Europe Smile
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:37 am

Looks good! Your CJ has cetainly developed a good deal sincethe lasttimeI seen it. Loving your mall - is thta PEGs mall canals?

Neil
Neil
Neil

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://flavors.me/neilmoore#_

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:44 am

that they are neil those are PEG's mall canals they look as good as they did when I tested them.

very nice updates couple questions so is the international village a resort? or is it an area for people to live?
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:46 am

Nice! the International Village is amazing!

Also, the Hagia Sophia is not in Asia, its in Europe, in Constantinople, present-day Turkey (No, it was not built by the turks!).
philly_boy
philly_boy
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.simcitygreece.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 am

Replies:

Craig: Thanks!

Norn-Iron: Thanks and yup, its PEG's malls.

Cannuck: Well, its kinda both. Have you been to Epcot in Orlando? Its kinda like that, but on a much larger scale. The Americas will be a residential place while the others areas will be shopping and museum. Hotels will be around the CIV.

Philly: Thanks

*The hagia sophia is located in Istanbul. Istanbul is one of the few cities in the world situated between Europe and Asia. Europe already had too much landmarks so I decided to put it in Asia Smile
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 am

Well actually the historical constantinople (the old city, built by Greeks of Byzantium) was situated in europe, so i guess the Hagia Sophia (Greek for "Holy Wisdom") also belongs to europe. Anyway... Razz
philly_boy
philly_boy
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 am

It is on the European side of the river after all Razz
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 am

its actually a sea Razz
philly_boy
philly_boy
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigKingOfIreland Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:05 am

Oh yeah, whoops. I actually know that...just a kind of slow moment for me Smile
CraigKingOfIreland
CraigKingOfIreland
ISC Member
ISC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 am

OK...well, I just finished the European Village a couple of days ago, and I have no room. Maybe I could squish the Healthcare Center or Africa... But since you insisted...yea, I'll put it in Europe. But, y'all need to help me find a replacement for the Hagia Sofia Razz
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:45 pm

Just a small teaser of whats to come today! (Its the grand opening of the capital) cheers

Petrova - Page 6 Airport2
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:14 am

Interesting airport you have there. I wonder how will it look like?

Speaking about airport, Raffore Islands' national carrier, Raffore International Airlines (RIA), would like to being flights to your country, Petrova. Do RIA have the permission? And which city can we land at?
Aranho
Aranho
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2008-10-18

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aranho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:33 am

Aranho, Escambia would love to have flights come into our country. And im sure Petrova would too. If you want URE gives you permission to begin flights into Escambia (capital), Vernon Hills, Freeport, Louis Bay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:42 am

Aranho: Definitely, Petrova would like for the RIA to come to the Chihiro Int'l Airport. Can I have a logo or a pic of a RIA plane? Thanks. Oh and can Air Petrova have flights in your country. Some of the Petrovars have been wanting to spend Christmas in Raffore Islands.

Update: Grand Opening of Chihiro

Today is the day when the capital of Petrova is re-opened and comes to life. Over 1 million people will literally live in Chihiro overnight. They have been living in temporary residential areas near Grevershki and will be compensated 50,000 Petrovars each person.

So without further ado let's begin! The people entered the new capital through the Chihiro International Airport. It will be the largest in Eastern Europe and will be home to over 200 airlines. The new airport will accomodate the traffic in the upcoming years when Chihiro will have a population of 30 million.

Petrova - Page 6 AirportAd

Petrova - Page 6 Parking

Petrova - Page 6 View

When the people arrived at the airport, they gathered at the Grand Ampitheater to watch this video:

At night the citizens were treated to a spectacular show at the International Village Lake.

Petrova - Page 6 Fireworks2

Petrova - Page 6 Fireworks

Well...that's the update for now. The next update is the MissSimUniverse Competition!
Peter
Peter
Former Simlympic Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next